Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

OP why do you keep telling people to suck your dick? OP why did you tell us you have an open relationship?

I will suck your dick if you give me your phone I am totally into voyeurism and I get off on the idea of someone spying on me.

Also maybe you should look into a blackberry i hear they have the best security of any phones ever and they don't have the baggage attached with iOS your good business friend pointed out

quote:

you iOS Job-ite motherfuckers have any valid points to make in your vertically integrated wisterian computing ecoshitstem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

OP is it possible your parole officer installed this on your phone?

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

what about the coke habit?

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Method Loser posted:

SInce when did I post in helldump? Yes, 3 years ago I did barter a bit, since I had no reason not to. The gently caress? You think wealthy people get wealthy by spending when they don't have to? Dumb. You dudes are retards, I'm out for realsies now. Keep on with your little circlejerk.

Have you and your cucking girlfriend ever participated in a real circlejerk?

edit: Also calling the mods and people literally trying to help you faggots usually makes it open season for helldumping.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

OP can you make an A/T about becoming wealthy while keeping a serious heroin/coke addiction? I am honestly intrigued

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Because he's been in and out of courts, jail, and rehab for heroin addiction for the last five years and still somehow doesn't have a conservatorship with his trust.

He must have good lawyers.

Careful you might get sued under panamanian law for defamation of character.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

I think you should get an iPhone since the revolutionary Touch ID would prevent anyone but you from unlocking your phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Goldmine plz

• Locked thread