Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

Method Loser posted:

I know I keep saying last post, so TOXX me on this one, but all that was to stave off the inevitable 'ITS UR BOSS/BOYFRIEND/FIANCEE/WHATEVER' So yes, actually, it was necessary to tell the whole story. gently caress it though, it was some guy who wa banging my fiancee did it when I went to take a dump, right? Wait no, there's nothing even on it, I'M WATCHING YOU processes are on every Samsung phone.
Op, please google stuff like "phone carrier cramming". It seems that you are experiencing some form of unauthorized billing. You may want to check out to see what others have done in the past to rectify the situation.

Also as a fellow Galaxy Note 2 user, allow me to share with you a really great phone home screen wallpaper that I just started using:

e: Crap, I forgot to upload the actual wallpaper, gimme a sec.
e2: Here you go

ijii fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jul 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread