Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Personally I support Method Loser's struggle. I'm serious. Any minute now his parents' vast mounds of money, lawyers and heroin will fold in on themselves to present the solution in the form of a bullshit singularity, and you'll all be sorry!

Method, I want you to know I'm with you all the way. Show these poors how the real world works!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
If you meet an rear end in a top hat one day, you've met an rear end in a top hat.
If you meet nothing but assholes every day, you're on Something Awful.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs

Method Loser posted:

but I see you people are loving worthless, so I'll go talk to my real lawyers and hire people who actually know something to do the diags. So, thanks for the help, you unwashed masses.

Method Loser posted:

So in short, continue to be worthless; I'm peacing. You people clearly have no idea about poo poo and I'll leave it to professionals.

Method Loser posted:

I take it back, this is my last post, just for you:

Method Loser posted:

I know I keep saying last post, so TOXX me on this one,

Method Loser posted:

You dudes are retards, I'm out for realsies now. Keep on with your little circlejerk.

Method Loser posted:

One lat thing: biotech and banking, dumbass.

peace

No junkies allowed in the circlejerk :frogout:

• Locked thread