Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
This troll was pretty good, but no real bites and it became obvious by the end of the first page. 7/10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
Okay, people are still falling for this. I upgrade you to 8/10, and a hearty congratulations for the sheer number of words that guy typed out earlier.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Business posted:

No, you are beyond retarded in the sense that you apparently suffer from reading comprehension issues, nevermind your inability to read between lines--a skill apparently andm voluntarily deprecated in this cesspool--for missing the obvious business case for having a feature on one's spyware app, a "hubris-button" if you will, to scare the piss out of the person you happen to be stalking. Calling the process something menacing makes tremendous sense, given that it is marketed as being for stalking one's child or spouse. Might wanna scare 'em, right?

What a piece of poo poo software. This is exactly the sort of poo poo that makes Android godawful, not that any of you iOS Job-ite motherfuckers have any valid points to make in your vertically integrated wisterian computing ecoshitstem.

Plenty of people would probably care to gently caress with ML. This unhelpful poo poo thread and your goddamn anime-avatar rear end are the proof in the pudding.

holy poo poo

I want a "hubris-button" now.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Business posted:

people like me into severely churlish assholes.

:allears:

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Method Loser posted:

I'll let you all know jut how wrong you were in a few years when this finally goes through the court system. Look forward to it. Till then, you can collectively suck my dicks, especially tat pathetic mod there, that dude knows less than the rest of you, and that's sad.

He will show us all!
(case dismissed)

"Yes your honor, the plaintiff made an eye appear on my phone, using magic, possibly a form of voodoo. I then emailed them and they said the f-word. I would like a quadrillion dollars."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
I'm the hacker OP! Here is a picture of your phone, which I have hacxed(the 'x' is because I am a hacker).

I was the one who put the eye there, certainly not Samsung. Case closed, the OP is now rich and will foreclose on all our houses while lighting a cigar with a $100 bill.

• Locked thread