Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

the kawaiiest posted:

I'm holding out hope that he's just trolling because I don't want to believe that this person exists.

You don't have to just hope he's trolling; it's obvious.

The guy said he went so far as downloading the contents of the sd card, yet he hasn't shown a lick of proof, despite multiple pointing out how likely it is that he's trolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

EbolaIvory posted:

Ok seriously. Someone probate me for 24 hours or something if these idiots are on the same IP and I fell for it.

Everyone that quoted/responded to mr. Business should have to abide by this

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

bitcoin bastard posted:

*continues posting anyway*

star wars ubermod human being, please do the needful

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvaTg1kd82E

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

lol this entire thing reeks of bullshit. Addicts know no bounds when it comes to justification or halfassed excuses.

Or, ya know, bald face lies...

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

flyboi posted:

I'm sorry Method Loser but it seems you are one of those people in my field we state "PEBKAC" - Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Computer

I thought it was keyboard and chair?

Mooktastical fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jul 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Op has toxxed, broken toxx in what has to be a near record time. Not only that, but he just can't loving stop posting.

Gas thread, ban op, and rake in the sweet sweet rereg :10bux:

Mooktastical fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jul 27, 2014

• Locked thread