Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Congrats to OP and his friend for getting IYG and YOSPOS to agree on something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

E: ^^ :laffo:

If all of this alleged lawyering up actually goes anywhere, color me shocked as all hell.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Method Loser posted:

I'll let you all know jut how wrong you were in a few years when this finally goes through the court system. Look forward to it. Till then, you can collectively suck my dicks, especially tat pathetic mod there, that dude knows less than the rest of you, and that's sad.

1) I thought you were going back to AI?

2) 'Yeah, wait a few years then you'll see'. Yeah, right. More likely you're going to never mention any of this again in a month's time.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Method Loser posted:

Congrats, you are retarded not only in technology, but the legal system too! Go for a high score, be incompetent at everything!

MODS: Please gas this thread; it serves no purpose now other than for people with no idea what they're talking about circlejerking.

Appealing to the same mod you sassed a couple of posts ago. Brilliant!

• Locked thread