Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I installed the malware on that guys phone. Im a badass assassin with over 250 completed missions and one of them was trying to look at this guys text messages and I succeded with over 100% accuracy and a Double S rating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
You buy your apps from the google gay store kid.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Method Loser posted:

I happily paid $10 for RadarScope, nothing but a real time doppler radar. It was the best real time weather app I could find. I probably have a few hundred dollars in apps.I believe in supporting devs and have no want or need to root my phone. Sorry, it wasn't rooted, not to my knowledge.

What the hell are you talking about

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Have you ever seen Lupin the Third

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I can break a man's neck with a single move and make a [b]P[/b} deece 7 figgys for every contract completed. I am having trouble uninstalling angry birds from my phone. The reason being that during my most recent SS ranked mission I had to dodge a bullet at breakneck speeds beyond even the fastest animal on earth because I could not stop having a great time launching these birds.

• Locked thread