Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

anakha posted:

Congrats to OP and his friend for getting IYG and YOSPOS to agree on something.

this thread is basically how i imagine all of iyg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Method Loser posted:

I know I keep saying last post, so TOXX me on this one

Method Loser posted:

gently caress it, toxx if you want, I can afford 10 bucks

*continues posting anyway*

star wars ubermod human being, please do the needful

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Daddyo posted:

Why is this thread still going?! Why hasn't it been moved into a different forum that has nothing to do with technology, since this has nothing to do with technology and everything to do with trolling?

youre right, sorry we have sullied the good name of the inspect your gadgets subforum

will android or ios be more likely to get me laid? please answer quick im at the mall and theres some honeys hanging around outside the radio shack

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Ruddha posted:

android phones do chem trails

wrong, thats the android user's body stench

• Locked thread