Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
Lol wtf is your Panamanian lawyer gonna do? You live in the US right? You do realise that the US does not officially recognise dual nationality and your rights as a Panamanian citizen mean exactly gently caress all in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Whoa I was sent here by a thread I read but am not allowed to post in (long story, but it involves something similar to this situation you're in (both cucking and spyware)) and having been through this I can give you this advice:

loving lol :rolleye:

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Method Loser posted:

Being unclear personally on the laws, as I doubt you know any more than me, we'll see. You never know what foreign countries laws might exist, and yes, you can indeed sue US entities as a citizen of another country, dude.

You don't understand. The laws of Panama are not applicable to you in the US because you are a US citizen. You cannot sue US entities as a Panamanian citizen because you are a US citizen. You may not enter the US as a Panamanian citizen, you cannot leave the US as a Panamanian citizen. As far as the US is concerned, because you are a US citizen, you are only a US citizen.

• Locked thread