Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
The OP got infected with a gay-cuck spyware App Installing Device System, according to Tom's Hardware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

vapid cutlery posted:

This might be a little off-topic OP but how are you finding your Galaxy Note 2? I don't live off a trust fund but my parents still make a big deal about my birthday at 29 years old and I get to pick out any phablet I want this year.

If you're into gay cucking action then it's perfect according to the op.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Squinty Applebottom posted:

Its a shame he can't afford to buy his GF platinum despite his trust fund and turns to the SA barter system.

Hmmm. His girlfriend seems very supportive I don't think she would do something like installing spyware.

so you were the guy who installed the spy app on the op's phone

• Locked thread