Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Whoa I was sent here by a thread I read but am not allowed to post in (long story, but it involves something similar to this situation you're in (both cucking and spyware)) and having been through this I can give you this advice:

1. immediately confront your girlfriend about her other partners and get a full list
2. cross check that list against all the popular cucking websites online for similar stories, these guys play this game all the time
3. alert your trustee immediately and give him full details of your cucking experiences and the resulting security breach, the trustee needs to be able to lock this poo poo down
4. check all your other electronic devises, this isn't an isolated incident (land phones too)

I can guarantee this is a result of your participation in the cucking community. It's loving sad that someone else's jealousy and lack of maturity can lead to this type of situation where you're the one who has to deal with the fallout, but stay strong cuck-bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Method Loser posted:

What? Cucking community? I don't even know if that's a thing. We're not swingers, for gently caress's sake, and don't belong to any group related to anything like that. We're just both bi and I can't supply her a pussy, nor her supply me a cock. After 5 years, neither of ua has ever felt the urge to gently caress anyone other than eachother, alone. We have doubleteamed people, but that was years ago., we just 9 That being aid, there is no physical way she could be behind this. Sorry, armchair detectives, you'll have to believe me. Besides, she's an artist and borderline computer luddite.

Oh I get it, you even deny yourself the outward appearance of taking part in the community, that's pretty hot bro.

Anyway I'm 100% serious about disclosing all of this to your trustee, he'll be in a world of poo poo if he doesn't have all the facts.

• Locked thread