Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Method Loser posted:

Me trying to convince these people that no, I don't root and run unsigned apks on this phone. I don't know why I'm bothering, it's clear the technical knowledge here is missing, just a bunch of kids who want to troll, which is fine. Like I said, I'm talking to pros later anyway, but was wondering if anyone had any clever ideas. I got a resounding NO, then poo poo flung at me.

You're getting poo poo flung at you because you're not open to the remote possibility that you're mistaken about the tiniest detail of your account. And you're unwilling to provide any evidence to help anyone help you. And then you're calling everyone who isn't able to help an ignorant child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Method Loser posted:

You think wealthy people get wealthy by spending when they don't have to?

Please post again so you can remind us how you got wealthy like you did in your very first post, even though it was entirely irrelevant information. I know you're still reading this.

• Locked thread