Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
I'm not rich, but I am important, to me. However I use an apple device. Best of luck, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Method Loser posted:

yep

Sorry, don't have one.

SInce when did I post in helldump? Yes, 3 years ago I did barter a bit, since I had no reason not to. The gently caress? You think wealthy people get wealthy by spending when they don't have to? Dumb. You dudes are retards, I'm out for realsies now. Keep on with your little circlejerk.

You're a nerd.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

android phones do chem trails

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Method Loser posted:

i value my privacy so much I don't even keep anything incriminating or embarrassing on my phone, anyone who does is a bona-fide moron; this intrusion is a matter of principle

You're the principal of the school for being gay ha ha ha ha

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

flyboi posted:

Please don't lump this idiot in with my peoples, we have enough problems with meth addicts and HIV. Op probably could find some friends at his level at a bingo hall or nursing home though!

Being gay is good, but its something you know, not something you learn. Hell, they say those that can't do it with men, teach.

• Locked thread