Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Wouldn't you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

You can bet your rear end Zach Arnold will have a 20 page write up on this poo poo tomorrow

i dunno he was typing through his tears about the nsac meetin. im fairly concerned that he may be pouting himself to death

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Knowing Matt Brown he's going to show up with ridiculous cardio because he doesn't give a gently caress about human physiology.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Knowing Matt Brown and how both of these guys fight and how Brown's last few fights have gone, Robbie Lawler is going to finish with body strikes.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

For the past seven fights we have talked about how Brown will lose and then he goes all PUNCH PUNCH KICK and doesn't. I like his chances.

God bless both of them.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Captain Log posted:

For the past seven fights we have talked about how Brown will lose and then he goes all PUNCH PUNCH KICK and doesn't. I like his chances.

God bless both of them.

He also fought a bunch of bad or seriously flawed fighters and was hurt by almost all of them. He won't be fighting one this time.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Mike Pyle really should have done better in that match. It was a great win for Brown but I was letdown that it was only 30 seconds long.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
So i have hard time understanding this behaviour from Dana..

If i understand what happened correctly this is the timeline:

Lima misses weight, tries to cut it, fails to do so.

For some reason gets no fine?????? And Dana for some strange reason wants her to be eligible for bonuses??

Then Brown misses weight.. Tries to start cut but doctors recommend him not to. Brown thinks this means he cant cut and accept the fine for missing weight but Dana comes to rescue and Brown gets to fight overweight, gets no fine and is eligible for bonus??

What the gently caress...

Update: read a report from raimondi that Lima will be fined 20%.

TheCool69 fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Jul 26, 2014

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
This is bullshit, Robbie's getting robbed of a triple bonus after he beats the poo poo out of Brown.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

Panama Red posted:

There is a serious dog deficiency in the PSP pet shop so I decided that my Golden Retriever should take a stab at a prediction. He is very telegenic:

On the one hand he's a Golden so he's basically love with an appetite. On the other hand he's named after a dog genius so maybe he's super smart.

Anyway here's the video. Sorry it's vertical and not horizontal, I don't have much experience with videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpW3iN3FcJ4

I missed this entirely somehow. I'll add it when I'm in front of a computer.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I wanna get my dog in on this, but he got every single match in the WC opening round wrong so I kind of think it kills the point of it. :(

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

Aurain posted:

I wanna get my dog in on this, but he got every single match in the WC opening round wrong so I kind of think it kills the point of it. :(

Sounds to me like you misread his predictions.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

attackmole posted:

http://i.instagram.com/p/q5PLvtvA0o/

Robbie knows how to make jokes that annoy the poo poo out of Dana.

Petition to designate Robbie the new Hendo

Bundt Cake posted:

i dunno he was typing through his tears about the nsac meetin. im fairly concerned that he may be pouting himself to death

I'm pretty sure the point when they talked about giving Chael a job resulted in a minor cerebral event

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
what's the timeslot for the fox fights? 4:15 to 8?

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

Aye. Well the main card starts at 8.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

fatherdog posted:

Second

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

hes even brownish cause of his philipino heritage he can def be hendo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIHILY6QCE8

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

fatherdog posted:

co-signed

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Roy shaved and cut his mullet? :(

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

4:15 on Fight Pass.
6 on FS1.
8 on FOX.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

are all wrestling fans this embarrassing?

*looks at forum around him*

oh, yeah.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

drat. good music.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.

sportsgenius86 posted:

6 on FS1.
8 on FOX.

okay gently caress thanks. my mom loves Robbie Lawler so we are watching the main card at her place and I misread and thought the main started at ~6. not sure I can handle my mom yelling at my gay sport for six hours straight.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

okay gently caress thanks. my mom loves Robbie Lawler so we are watching the main card at her place and I misread and thought the main started at ~6. not sure I can handle my mom yelling at my gay sport for six hours straight.

Your mom is awesome

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

These last couple of cards have been great top to bottom and this card has the people on it to make that 3 in a row. Can't wait for this one.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

6 on FS1.
8 on FOX.

It's all Fox this time, 6-whenever.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Pro tip: event times in the OP

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Hexum posted:

These last couple of cards have been great top to bottom and this card has the people on it to make that 3 in a row. Can't wait for this one.

masvidal v cruickshank could be good. Thomson v Green should be good. Guida v Bermudez might be terrible. Rumble v Nog could suck, all nogs fights have lately. then the best thing since overeem v mir, condit v brown and aldo v pettis got cancelled. yess

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

People doubt Matt Brown but if his damage plan is to aim shots to the head he could probably murder Robbie Lawler.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Bundt Cake posted:

Rumble v Nog could suck, all nogs fights have lately.

When was the Mir/Nog fight? That fight was awesome.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Oh i thought it was at 205 and it was lil nog

Im right

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Nog/rashad was really boring but also really satisfying.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Bundt Cake posted:

Oh i thought it was at 205 and it was lil nog

Tonight's fight is lil nog. I just meant that a nog fight recently was good. But then I looked it up and it was the years ago so

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Its two different guys. Theyre twins

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Dangersim posted:

Nog/rashad was really boring but also really satisfying.

Nog was doing some sharp countering

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

rumble is going to retire nog and its going to be sad but not bj penn sad

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I feel bad saying this but I sort of hope Nog loses because if he wins then next year he'll take one fight then the year after that he'll get in a title eliminator and be forty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Bundt Cake posted:

Its two different guys. Theyre twins

Ha I read your post as "all nog fights" so I thought you meant both

• Locked thread