Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

You can bet your rear end Zach Arnold will have a 20 page write up on this poo poo tomorrow

i dunno he was typing through his tears about the nsac meetin. im fairly concerned that he may be pouting himself to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Hexum posted:

These last couple of cards have been great top to bottom and this card has the people on it to make that 3 in a row. Can't wait for this one.

masvidal v cruickshank could be good. Thomson v Green should be good. Guida v Bermudez might be terrible. Rumble v Nog could suck, all nogs fights have lately. then the best thing since overeem v mir, condit v brown and aldo v pettis got cancelled. yess

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Agent Tough Juice posted:

When was the Mir/Nog fight? That fight was awesome.

Oh i thought it was at 205 and it was lil nog

Im right

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Its two different guys. Theyre twins

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Dangersim posted:

Nog/rashad was really boring but also really satisfying.

Nog was doing some sharp countering

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I feel bad saying this but I sort of hope Nog loses because if he wins then next year he'll take one fight then the year after that he'll get in a title eliminator and be forty

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Ha I read your post as "all nog fights" so I thought you meant both

I know im just kidding

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I liked that fight. I thought Thomson deserved it too but I dont think its unreasonable to score it for green. Its cool that Green is good. His striking is kinda cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

TheCool69 posted:

Lawler is so frustrating fighter.. I mean everytime he threw a bodykick it hurt Brown but he didnt follow up, and in later rounds when Brown was gassed as gently caress he stopped threwing them at all.

He also gave away the second round simply by choosing to not throw any shots.. I mean they showed the head shots landed stats and was something like Brown 20 Lawler 4..

Before the fight he was talking about that he was not going to be dragged into a brawl with Brown and that he was going to "Dominate and Dictate" the pace and still he fought exactly the fight Brown wanted

*sigh*

A person who didnt enjoy robbie lawler v matt brown hahaha

• Locked thread