Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

This is automatically better than and GDQ simply because non USA accents are better than boring American accents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

This BL speedrun is kinda... bleh.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

BloodWulfe posted:

There may be yoco on the second stream later in the week.

Right now there's a pretty cool Otogi 2 run going on. I think pretty much everyone forgot about Otogi, but it's a fun early Xbox action game by From.

There's also going to be a goofy Beethoven's 2nd race in an hour or so. It's a (really bad) SNES game, but the race will be entertaining.

Second stream will be live in seven hours or so: http://www.twitch.tv/esa Bunch of good SNES Disney games right out of the game, and first up is World of Illusion. Jet Set Radio is a few hours after that, and that'll be pretty cool too.

Otogi 1 and 2 plus Breakdown are the only reason I even still have my Xbox. Anyone catch the ME2 run where he kept staring at Miranda's rear end? I know he was doing it as a joke, but it still seemed kinda pathetic. The Episode 1/2 runs were pretty interesting, and every 'j' being soft is pretty great.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Thankfully we're only about half an hour past estimate.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm happy that they're playing the cutscenes for MM8, it's not near as good without them.

• Locked thread