Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Studio
Jan 15, 2008

No that's just what Cruxit sounds like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

I can't remember the last time Noobest play Dark Souls 1

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

AP knows Noobest so I think it was out of love, but I also want to say it's automated since it's also posting passive aggressive tweets against ESA.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Hey can someone at ESA tell Chucat that I'm going to beat him up and bully him? Thanks.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Different events with different goals and different ways of achieving those different goals. Don't start a dumb argument MrLonghair.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

DS2 is weird in that the boss skip run is actually a really neat run for how it breaks the game, but if you're looking for DS2 gameplay it's not fulfilling. It's also difficult in terms of tricks since the rolls can go wrong and you have to constantly binocular boost.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Why does this game have boobs? There is like no reason for it to have boobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

PC setup was amazing this year. It's actually one of the reasons why SGDQ got so far ahead of schedule. The exception was Super Meat Boy which had port issues and some of the people that used their own PC, and even then setup for those PCs was still fast.

There was also a beefy PC indie game block this time around.

• Locked thread