Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I HATE ALL FORMS OF FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT. I HATE BEAUTY. I AM GOLDJAS.

CVagts posted:

I am curious how the secondary stream idea is going to take, because it doesn't seem possible to do two streams and have them feel remotely on the same level. One's on the main channel and the other's not. Like if GDQ did two streams, there's no way they would feel equal at all, to the point that you shouldn't even do marathon runs on the secondary stream while other runs are on the main channel.

They are trying a lot of new stuff with this marathon(due to it being a bit of a smaller marathon then the GDQs, but big enough that there will be a decent number of people watching), one of them being the second stream. I'm kind of curious as to how well it will turn out myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I'm kind of really enjoying these dumb quirky short speedrun games no ones ever heard of.

Edit: Well I guess technically most people have heard of Kung Fu and Ice Climbers but yeah.

goldjas fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jul 28, 2014

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I guess that Eternal Darkness run was a World Record even though he died against the final boss. What? I suppose it's just not a heavily speed ran game or something.

• Locked thread