Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

The yellow stream chat has taught me that in the year 2014 there are still people who jerk off over their fake plastic guitar skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

PUT YOUR HANDS UP

Trying to get 10 PCs running together at a marathon is going about as well as one would think.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

CrashCat posted:

Which game was that? It was mentioned on TSSB but I've already forgotten. I'm going to have to watch a lot of VODs as it is.

SWAT 4. It's definitely not one of the more serious speedruns.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I wonder if Kennyman is slowly dying inside playing goddess mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

The bonus stream technically ended but that just means the pirate stream is up. Right now is Action 52 for the Genesis.

• Locked thread