Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Everyone make sure to tune in on the Yellow stream later in the week for Beer - The Last Eichhof... you won't be disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Tombad posted:

I had no idea that Tomb Raider 2013 was that broken. That stuff is insane.
"The fast way down" on screen... proceeds to fall out of the world

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

CVagts posted:

How are they picking the tweets on-screen between games? There was one yesterday firing a shot at GDQs, and then another one making fun of Noobest immediately after he finished. Seems like bad form.
Use hashtag #ESA2014 and find out!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Gimnbo posted:

PUT YOUR HANDS UP

Trying to get 10 PCs running together at a marathon is going about as well as one would think.
Which game was that? It was mentioned on TSSB but I've already forgotten. I'm going to have to watch a lot of VODs as it is.

• Locked thread