Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
Opening post:

So far, I've learned from these articles that banking, insurance, social drugs, control, religion, ruling by fear, war, human devolution, etc, and now the implanting of humans (like "tagging" of animals) is from this race. They have apparently been the "bringers" of our demise as a race with souls and a free will, if we allow it.

The problem with what parents, pastors, etc., did about rock groups was they reacted to the results instead of to the cause, but they didn't 'know' what that was. Were The Beatles and all the 'multiples' within this group being used and manipulated by these entities?

Draconians: Known as the Serpent Race

The Draconians do not like human beings. They believe that this universe was here for them - that their history teaches them that they were left here to rule it. But, when they started traveling, they ran across other races. They were able to conquer many of those races through genetic manipulation. Now, our government, the United States government, the New World Order - whatever you want to call it - wants to implant everybody. This would mean ownership. What they do is they come in, conquer a race and genetically alter it. From that moment on, that race is genetically altered. The genetic changes alter the frequency, sound and thought patterns of the race if they move into a physical form.

Draconians are apparently 'soulless' and can be associated with the neosaurian-reptilian or 'fallen angels'.

Reptilian beings are said to have established colonies in Alpha Draconis. Like all reptilians, these claim to have originated on Terra thousands of years ago; a fact that they use to 'justify' their attempt to re-take the earth for their own. They are apparently a major part of a planned 'invasion' which is eventually turning from covert infiltration mode to overt invasion mode as the "window of opportunity" (the time span before International human society becomes an interplanetary and interstellar power) slowly begins to close. They are attempting to keep the "window" open by suppressing advanced technology from the masses, which would lead to eventual Terran colonization of other planets by Earth and an eventual solution to the population, pollution, food and other environmental problems. Being that Terrans have an inbred "warrior" instinct, the Draconians DO NOT want them/ us to attain interstellar capabilities and therefore become a threat to their imperialistic agendas .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

America no longer has a dejure, representative government. We are under hostile foreign occupation, and have been since just after the Civil War. See https://www.usavsus.info/ and do further research.

"We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested largely by men we have never heard of." Edward Bernays "Propaganda" (1928)- and the purpose of these things being set up as they are is for the destruction of America and its people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeroCount

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk

ron color
The following is an extract from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.
Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
Only through blood could they have formed being.
Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for there came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man were they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.

Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.
Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

America no longer has a dejure, representative government. We are under hostile foreign occupation, and have been since just after the Civil War. See https://www.usavsus.info/ and do further research.

"We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested largely by men we have never heard of." Edward Bernays "Propaganda" (1928)- and the purpose of these things being set up as they are is for the destruction of America and its people.

ron color
I can see how this ties in perfectly with what I'm beginning to understand the Beatles' agenda must have been. It is said that the Dracos (ancient dragons and dinosaurs?) believe this planet belongs to them, and they want it back.

An excerpt:

https://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/draconians.htm

The Draconians and the Paa Tal:

The Alpha Draconians -- a reptilian race composed of master geneticists -- tinker with life which from their perspective exists as a natural resource. The Draconians look at lifeforms which they have created or altered as a natural resource. Apparently, the Alpha Draconians created the primate race, which was first brought to Mars and then to Earth. The primate race was then tinkered with by many other different races - 21 other races - resulting in the primate race having been modified 22 times. This primate race eventually became Homo Sapien Sapiens. - who we are on a physical level. Yes, we used to have 12 strands of DNA. Ten strands were taken out by a group from Orion in order to control us and hold us back. Why would they want to hold us back?

The reason the Orion group wanted to hold us back was because they found out who we were on a soul level. Again, according to the Andromedans, we humans are part of a group of energies that they know of as the Paa Tal. The reason that the Andromedans use the word Paa Tal, which is by the way a Draconian word, is because the Draconians have legends about warring with a race that was creating human life forms that were opposed to Draconian philosophy. The Paa Tal created life forms that could evolve on their own, with free expression. The Draconians, on the other hand, created races to function as a natural resource for their pleasure. So, you have two very different philosophies.

Commentary from Dan Winter: The politics of the interventionist Draco trading colonies (see Dune - whose Arrakeis - the home star of Dracos and Dune - is correctly located in Alpha Draconis) - definitely became represented by the Enlil / Yahweh / Michael side of the An - Annunaki family. Also should be seen as the roots of insurance and banking on Earth. The templar followers of the MAG (draco matriliny) line are often credited with 'inventing' insurance and banking for the west. This is absurd - since they had already installed such industry - so close to fear and extortion - to HARVEST COLONIES on hundreds of planets. The "skull and bones" - Orion - origins of the Piracy and Extortion story is an example of insurance and banking that loses its public relations budget. More on the skull of the Mag below.

Later - as Enlil / Yahweh under the name of 'God" Michabo (Michael) installs genetic rules in Aboriginal Australia and the Americas, he is following the Drac tradition entirely focused on preventing change - and facilitating harvest of colonies- like forests whose only purpose is to be cut down.

At a deeper level we should investigate the connection between loss of DNA implosion - the physics of loss of soul & access to BLISS - called NEPHILIM which befell these Draco (lost Seraphim) families. Loss of fire in the blood created loss of lucid dreaming, loss of "ensoulment" and LOSS OF LONG TERM MEMORY. Part of their problem was loss of ability to navigate in time travel ('Guild Navigator' in Dune - star-navigating time travelers, able to warp space from within) - due to this loss of DNA coherence. Not unlike one of their resultant cultures - TIBETAN - who are intensely aware that their is no steering their collective cultural direction (time travel) without a leader who IS able to remember past lives. This is exactly what the Draco lost. It is profound to compare this to the Zulu shaman leader last week bemoaning to us how his grandchildren lost the ability to lucid dream just after they suffered being immunized. This is an example of how borg - fallen Drac empires - treat DNA. By not loving their genes enough to set them free, they blind their children.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ron color
The Reptilian Agenda

The Reptilian agenda was, and is, to seek out the human refugees for destruction or assimilation, and to use their blood and hormones for sustenance.

It is said those (Ophanim? Seraphim? winged Dracs? Ciakar? Cherubim?) who placed the Draco in our galactic sector knew that the humanoid remnant would need an aggressive parasite to trigger development. Further, the result of the part of the humanoid blood on Earth today receiving a blood line cross from Draco (URu cross with Ibi) - is beneficial. (see Lawrence Gardner defending his Drac family root). This is related to usually AN or Celtic or British RH negative blood. The reptilian Drac blood Enki (RA - abRAham) crossed with the cro-magnon monkey blood had DNA was LESS vital than the indigenous (RHesus) monkey blood. So the reptilians had to keep in-breeding (as in Holy Blood, Holy Grail) - consistent with what Swerdlow says below. Areas (UK) where this RHESUS Monkey blood is absent (RH negative) may lead the world in lack of compassion. E-liz-a beth (from Lizard-born) breeds a line where no permission to cry produces a stiff upper lip.

(Dan Winter comments): This would all imply that if Enki is in fact the RA in abRAham - that his genetic engineering exploits with his sperm to make Eve fertile using cro-mag egg implanted in his half sister Draco Inanna / Ninhursag - was part of a more insidious plan from his Sirian AN family? It fits that his exploits descend from UR because that is the name of the DRAC line. (n-ibi-URu, URushalaem / Jerusalem, il-UR-u, h-ibi-URu / Hebrew , ur-man /roman/romanian ,UR-ban ) We would have to expect that the (part DRAC?) Father he shared with Yahwe/h Enlil was half borg machine (Hark-onen, Sarkdauer, Darth Vader, etc). More at Return of Enki - soulinvitation.com/enki

It also fits that Enki's dad AN = Anu the sirian SUN GOD (tuethe de dANaan- people of the Gods) (called BIKI by Australian aboriginals) - was able to act distant and aloof, even seemingly heartless to the creature-lings of Earth's seeming pathetic slave borgs. Today, Swerdlow's description of the Sirius A politics perfectly fits that picture. They will stand back, having sold guns to both sides, impartially waiting to see who wins- and assume education and evolution requires the blood spill. Very much connected to the politics of the west, Europe arms munitions families (presumably in Bush's family group) who got great corporate return for their investment in paying for the sub-sonic scalar device (a near tower base low-frequency vibrator) that took down New York's twin towers (evidenced by the seismic trace).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There is so much more to this article but I wanted to post that much of it here to go along with our discussion of who these "Beatle" entities might have been. I can see the "Reptilian Agenda" tying in directly with the Beatles and their bringing of the drug culture to destroy us. Were they trying to assimilate us also? Perhaps by bringing us into their mindset through cult music and satan-worship rock concerts? They fed off the frenzied energies of the young girls who screamed and wailed for them. Very strange stuff, but it's actually helping me to make more sense out of this. To think I listened to them in 1964 and into the late '60s and early '70s.

ron color
Alex Collier - Hidden Secret: Alpha Draconians, Orion Group, Zeta Reticuli, Greys -- Aliens

He says near the beginning: "We are not the enemy. The enemy isn't human at all, but it's pushing all our buttons so that we're so busy looking at each other, and so neurotic about each other, that we're not looking at the real reality here, the real cause which is anothe race, or races, that are here who are totally playing games with us, feeding off our energy, and hoping that we destroy ourselves so they can keep the planet".

Beatle influence?

This was in 1994. He says it's the Orion group, that they're on their way here now from Alpha Draconis, and are the real culprits behind it all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_PwX7-wNeg

I've heard him say this before, on other videos, that the Andromedans consider us "royalty".
____________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

ron color
In this respect we don't know if the Beatles were tools or willing participants...

I'm now wondering if they were from another dimension, or the entities "using" them may have been from another dimension.

That kinda matches the idea that perhaps we can't see the world as it is.... And the real world, not the prison world, is full of advanced technology, clones, giants.... Etc...gods....fairies, Beatles ,....
However, the prison world is the power source for the real world.... The vampires and snake demon shape shifters feed on fear and chaos......
We are the dream dreamt by the real world....
The real world is dreamt by us....

The rutles Archeology... Instead of Beatles past masters( masons)

Time is a circle/ cycle...
Could it be that we are arriving to the time, that we look back in history and decipher to be when the gods existed and annhilitaed themselves....and we can find almost nothing but confused glyphs? Stones....masons... Nibiru....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

tao of lmao

I can't possibly read all these words. I want to, but I can't :saddowns:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

tl;dr. could someone sum this up for me?

ron color

Air Julio posted:

I can't possibly read all these words. I want to, but I can't :saddowns:

Yes, exactly. I'm now seeing more clearly that what may be the case with the Beatles is Reptilian shapeshifters who are in physical human bodies made from the cloning of ancient Sumerian gods. Those gods would mostly likely be the Anunnaki, but they set themselves up for this by coming here in the first place, and disobeying the universal "prime directive" of interfering with evolving life on this planet, using it for their own purposes.

ron color

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

tl;dr. could someone sum this up for me?

sub]America no longer has a dejure, representative government. We are under hostile foreign occupation, and have been since just after the Civil War. See https://www.usavsus.info/ and do further research.

"We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested largely by men we have never heard of." Edward Bernays "Propaganda" (1928)- and the purpose of these things being set up as they are is for the destruction of Amer

ulvir

I'm not gonna bother reading this thread so am I right in assuming its a Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter slashfic where they're having sex to Rubber Soul by The Beatles

ron color

^Those eyes remind me of a certain picture of a small Paul. I'll post it when I can locate it, unless someone else knows which one I'm speaking of, and beats me to it. :)

Here's the first excerpt. I recognize the interviewer as the voice of George Noory, but they don't show who's actually talking, nor do they give the name of the man he's interviewing. It's apparently a clip from one of his radio programs. I'll see if I can track down which one, as long as it wasn't too long ago to still be in their archives. What is said here ties in perfectly with what Brian said on another thread about the first earth age being the Age of Draco, and that they (Reptilians) want the Earth back for themselves to dominate.

George Noory: Are you saying the first colonists were the Reptilians?

Guest: Yes, actually the first beings and the first colonies here were Reptilian. Therefore, they consider this to be their planet, and we humans - the mammalians - are the "alien invaders".

When we would do our work, and project it into other realities and dimensions, we would see this information, especially when we did time travel work, where we could go back or forward and see exactly what the situation was at any specific time.

ron color

ulvir posted:

I'm not gonna bother reading this thread so am I right in assuming its a Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter slashfic where they're having sex to Rubber Soul by The Beatles

And time travel, really, isn't as unusual as people think it is. If you know about science, every point in time and space has a unique vibration or energy...

And so, they colonized a very large landmass on the planet that appeared out of the oceans, and that is called in various cultures, either Lemuria or Mu, and that existed in what is now the Pacific Ocean, and that culture lasted for many, many millenia.

They developed large cities of high technology

and basically were preparing the planet for an assimilation into the Draco empire.

George: What year might that have been, in terms of our knowledge of time?

Guest: That would have been close to about 800,000 B.C. Very high technology. They brought that with them. And now, I need to go back into planetary science to explain why humans came here.

George: Okay, and then, "how".

Guest: Yes.

(This is where the interview ends on the video, but I'm going to try and find it in the Coast archives).

ron color
Start here:

We're a genetic experiment so the Dracos can get into the 5th dimension; they're using us as a vehicle to do so. Whenever our energy is locked into fear, we're operating at a 3rd-dimensional level, and through that they can manipulate and control us. They control the Illuminati, and do everything through ritual. (Kundalini Yoga is Reptilian)

This one talks about a human colony on Mars. Tempe Terra. And somebody (Vatican?) got to Zecharia Sitchin and made him turn all his theories around. Alpha Draconians attacked Lyrans. The Dracos were the very first colonists on Earth, and many thousands of years later, the Lyran refugees arrived, and there were terrible clashes. They decided to make a third race, and for this they mixed Reptilian and Human genetics. Reptilians are androgynous, and the video explains the "deal" they made to become two separate genders in order to agree to go along with this. Explains why our brain is split into left and right hemispheres. Explains more about the Sumerian civilization being a further-hybridized race for the Reptilians to gain more dominance. (Nimrod and Semiramis)

The Dracos live longer than a hundred million of our years. Neanderthal man had a brain twice as big as ours. We're half angelic and half demonic, being a mixture of two incompatible species (schizoid). We're a "culture", literally, as in a lab. It's not a question of evolution; it's intervention.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ42YtJ83cU

We're entering the Age of Capricorn? Are the Dracos stuck here, or are they just trying to take complete control?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_KlB7A42I

Free bonus. ;D
We Are All Born Slaves to the Psychopathic Zionists

Dodger Stadium excerpt: @1:28 they make the Hitler salute (airport).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cev4q2bpVTw

The Beatles were the world's first 'supergroup' and there was a huge agenda in unleashing them on the world. This is old news now, but could this be why Paul McCartney was the world's first androgynous rock star? The Dracos are androgynous.

There is a forum called Unhived Mind that I look at once in a while. Under the "Depopulation" Category, it has this:

The Homosexuality Agenda
The goal is to have a population of at least fifty percent homosexuals whilst the rest are majority bi-sexual. This will be achievable without civilization collapse as kids of Saturn will be created in the laboratory replacing children of God. This all ties into the Papal Nobility Hermetic mind frames. All in a H.G Wells free-love society. These Satanic creatures want rid of the idea of sexes just the same as they wish to remove the idea of race, nationality, individuality etc. Until forced sterilization and eventual creation of a new genetic modified being, homosexuality aids in curbing the population growth in line with the 'Global 2000' report needs whilst needing a source of kids due to lack of breeding. Study groups like the Department of Justice Pride connected with bisexual Hillary Clinton and Kristian Marcy.

[sub]America no longer has a dejure, representative government. We are under hostile foreign occupation, and have been since just after the Civil War. See https://www.usavsus.info/ and do further research. [s/ub]

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

goldmine

ron color

This is the picture with the eyes that remind me of the eyes on the video. They look to me to have that same soft, blank stare that Paul often had, plus they are both lower on the left, and seem to have very similar eyelashes and eye sizes. If he were facing forward, I think they would be very similar.

The two compared together:

Here are those eyes with the blank stare again. Going by the sideburns, is this post-66?

And earlier (right-handed?)

"Faul"

tao of lmao

oh sheer effort alone, forums user ron color wills his thread to the goldmine

ron color

Air Julio posted:

oh sheer effort alone, forums user ron color wills his thread to the goldmine

Gay rights champion aims to become Republican presidential candidate. Fred Karger has already launched a campaign for the nomination in the key states of Iowa and New Hampshire
www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/13/republicans-gay-rights-presidential-race

Gay messages built into school maths lessons for children as young as FOUR
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349816/School-children-taught-homosexuality-celebrate-gay-community.html

Playboy and the (Homo) Sexual Revolution
www.savethemales.ca/000165.html

Bill Gates (Replaced?) and the Pansexual Agenda
beforeitsnews.com/story/392/886/Bill_Gates_and_the_Pansexual_Agenda.html

Gay Promotion Proves Illuminati Are Real
www.henrymakow.com/gaypromotionproves.html

Apart from false-flag 9-11, nothing better demonstrates society Illuminati subversion than their attempt to make us behave like homosexuals.

Until 1973, homosexuality was recognized for what it is, a developmental disorder. Then, overnight it was redefined as a "lifestyle choice," one that government, schools and media actively promoted.

In the military, soldiers now have to live in close quarters with openly gay men. This is like letting sex-starved men bivouac with beautiful young women. No it won't affect military capability. And, as Joe Biden admitted, the next step is universalizing "gay marriage."

Thanks to feminism, which in many ways is lesbian, the day is fast approaching when heterosexuals will lose interest in the opposite sex. They will decide the other sex has nothing to offer in terms of love, marriage and family. The new family model will be single parents or homosexuals raising the products of one-night stands and sperm clinics.

The Illuminati goal is to redefine and manipulate human beings by taking away our family identity (husband, wife, sister, brother, father, son, mother, daughter). The Illuminati Communist Manifesto (1848) listed the destruction of the family as one of its goals. Communist traitors are in power.

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN
The movie "Brokeback Mountain" (2006) was part of this subversive campaign to mainstream homosexuality. Throughout history, the enemies of society have used "art," "tolerance," "progress," "cool" and "chic" to trick people into behaving self-destructively.

Effective propaganda mixes truth with deception. Brokeback Mountain acknowledges that gay love often has tragic consequences. At the end, Ennis Del Mar is a pathetic figure living alone in a dilapidated trailer. He treasures items of clothing that once belonged to his lover Jack Twist, who died in an implied gay bashing hit.

The deception lies in the movie's assumption that it is normal and natural for men to indulge in homosexual behavior. These men do not look or act gay and as cowboys, they engage in masculine activities. The actors aren't gay.

"I ain't queer," one says. "Me neither," the other replies. Then they jump into the sack together. The implication is that all men are in denial.

In reality, healthy men and women naturally find homosexual sex repugnant, a fact the movie tacitly recognizes by mercifully portraying little of it. The movie image of homosexuality is sanitized and made to seem just like heterosexuality. In fact, a monogamous long-term relationship like this one is exceptional.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

heard u like girls

you might find this video illuminating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqS7nnPQYLc

heard u like girls

actually i think i understand better now

ron color

The Grey Agenda

...Here's our scenario. The benevolent races have told the world governments that they would help us, but world governments have to dismantle their nuclear weapons. The earth governments did not want to do this because they don't know who to trust. Theycreated this situation and they do not know who to trust now. However, the world government is so desperate to get rid of the Greys, that they apparently have put a call out for help, using satellites. The Andromedans say there is a group that has offered to help our earth governments with the problem of the Greys, even by giving us weapons to fight the Greys.

Re-enter, the Reptilians from Alpha Draconis, the only real enemies the Greys have, and that humankind has. The Reptilians from Alpha Draconis have answered the call. But the Greys actually work for the Draconians. It's all part of the set-up. When we invite them in here, there will be no battle. And once they're here, we'll never get rid of the Draconians.

The Pleadians are assisting the Andromedan Council in attempting to quarantine our solar system from invading forces; namely, the Orion Group and Alpha Draconis. The quarantine line, the defense line, is between Uranus and Pluto and consists of a mixture of benevolent races, both physical and non-physical. There are Pleadians, Andromedans, Arcturians, Syrians from Syrius A, Reticulin, Accordance and Umonians from Umo. This line of defense is really like a last resort. Apparently, two huge Grey motherships have already been turned back that were on their way to Earth and Mars. And apparently there were casualties on both sides in the exchange of turning them away.

Please realize that currently there are fifteen-thousand Greys underneath the United Stares. The Greys (Dows) are in fact, a renegade group of Reticulans. They are not from Reticuli and haven't been back there for hundreds and hundreds of thousands of years. They have been travelling through space in their arcs. Before they came to Earth, they were residing on Sirius B. That was their originating point before coming here.

There are approximately eighteen hundred and thirty-three Reptilians living beneath the United States. Their habitat is from one hundred to two hundred miles beneath the surface of the earth. They generally live in caverns and the ancient tunnel systems created hundreds of thousand of years ago. They are not benevolent. And, every once in a while, they come up for a contact. They have been seen in New York City, Missouri, Chicago, and in the southwest United States. These areas happen to be the largest areas where missing children occur, numbering in the thousands.
("amplify")

The Andromedans state that thirteen thousand seven-hundred and twelve children have been taken by these Reptilians over the last twenty-five years. In Linda Moulten-Howe's book, "Alien Harvest", there is mention of human body parts seen in underground bases. The Andromedans confirm that we are being used for food. The Greys use our blood and it is the Reptilians that consume the live human flesh. Their favorite food is children because they lack nicotine, caffeine, and other environmental pollutants. Like we eat veal, they eat us....
Lyra

...Keep these facts in mind. There are eighteen thousand Greys; fifteen thousand here on the Earth and three thousand on the Moon. The regular government which makes up the majority of Washington, D.C., doesn't have a clue as to what's really going on. The black government, consists of various levels. At the top, they know everything, the lower levels only know small pieces, on a need to know basis, usually just one piece of the puzzle. The total picture is one outrageous secret based on deliberate deceit that creates the subversion of the public trust. Forewarned isforearmed. What are we going to do about it?

Source:
https://www.burlingtonnews.net/greysagenda.html

heard u like girls

This is terrible news

so how do i enlist to fight in this reticulous war

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Humans Among Us posted:

This is terrible news

just by knowing all this you are fighting, godspeed friend

ron color

Humans Among Us posted:

This is terrible news

"What brought Atlantis down -- what the mythologists say brought it down -- was a war between the gods, or conflict between the beings that were called the gods, and the kinds of technologies they were using. This is a motif that you find in the mythologies of the ancient world. The beings who interfered with our history are still around; at least their descendants are still around, behind the thrones of government."

"Not only do we have to deal with the existential problem of "evil" within ourselves, we also have to deal with the social "evilosm" - the governmental paradigm, right? Coming out of the 11th Century BC, where the great empires of Sumeria and Babylon rise. They're based on tyranny, territorialism, suppresion of the earth, suppresion of women. All the later epochs, all the later empires are based on those paradigms. And then they say in the history books that history just stops 11,000 years ago. No, that's where it begins, right? We don't know what happened before that. It's a complete fabrication. All the ancient legends have plenty to tell you about what was happening before that."
---

I don't know who this next person is who's speaking but they are talking about the way out of 3rd dimension (The Matrix), and call it a map. They say it's a "hypercube". We've been in-cube-ated into the Matrix in this dimension.

These letters are the glyphs that were used to make the movie "Stargate",

QUOTE:
"Which is how you squirt live peoples' DNA magnets through black holes and into time."

"This is the star language of the Adai (Uh-DOW-ee) - the Star Elders of the Cherokee - whose mission apparently was shamanically to squirt soul groups - DNA groups - through wormholes into stars."

"The layout of this alphabet is a hypercube; a map of how to squirt magnetism through a hypercube."

"Another way of describing how you would add 'spin' to a cube to make a hypercube is the model of five cubes in a dodecahedron..."

"A superimposed DNA, Earth grid and Zodiac - once called Ezekiel's Wheel, City of Revelation, which may be the only possible 3-dimensional fractal."

END QUOTE

Another model

ron color

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

just by knowing all this you are fighting, godspeed friend

"It's a symmetry operation, in 3D, necessary to squirt light..."

"Shaman" comes from "Shem"/ "On".

Shem = "To raise the highward firestone." - Which is really what the Tower of Babal was, the origins of the first unifying language."

"To climb the tower, or the mandala, or the 'jed' of symmetry."

"So the shem-on was the one who knew how to raise a highward firestone, which was literally to create a magnetic structure that could squirt genetic memory - the lucid dream - back up into the stars, because otherwise, you're stuck inside this "egg" whose membrane is the speed of light."

He then explains:
"Why did we need the juices of this powerful Reptilian family - a Dragon's egg - planted here in order to get the leverage we needed for the juices up the spine to make the "eye tooth" that penetrates the dragon's egg that gets us out of the Matrix? The membrane of the egg is actually the speed limit of the speed of light, which sets a cocoon around all human activities."

"You can kind of say from that perspective, the only thing that ever emerges from the planet is that which can be squeezed.... tight enough to go through the speed of light."

"It's not 2,000 years; it's 500 MILLION years we've been messed with by various ET bloodlines."

End of first video... I think Part 2 is still in the making. These are just a few more things to consider in the ever-growing body of knowledge people are presenting us with.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

heard u like girls

ok i think this is were we ned to go

ron color

Humans Among Us posted:

ok i think this is were we ned to go

The modern history of the Reptilian empire through the use of gun control. Untold millions of humans exterminated in the name of Reptilian human population control.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLU1praP47k

vapoursquid

none other
an enlightening thread from our very own ron color

I Dunno

ron color

DRACOS (Mothmen)
The leader elite of the Reptilians are the 'Draco'. They even have special 'wings', which are flaps of skin, supported by long ribs. These can be folded back against the body. They are also known as the "Dragon Race" and their symbology usually includes the Winged Serpent. Also known as the Mothmen. There are elements of their species which do not have wings -- the "soldier class" of the species and 'scientists'.

ron color

vapoursquid posted:

an enlightening thread from our very own ron color

Hollow Earth Reptilians & Admiral Byrd UFO Alien Encounter

"The big coverup is, if people found out there's a tropical paradise inside the earth, they would migrate, it would end the New World Order, and they would have to start all over again."

"Humans still recognized that they're a part of god on earth and nothing exists separately from god. They were conscious that if they were a part of the creational spirit, which has been materialized for millions of years, they had to possess in themselves dormant, the almighty powers waiting to be awakened. Thousands of years ago the gods came down to Earth from the stars to initiate a genesis. Human civilization was formed and reached a peak with Atlantis.

A dark age began and the battle of Atlantean gods led to its fall. A secret brotherhood brought Atlantean secret teachings before the fall to Egypt. Through all civilizations and with inspiration from extraterrestrial guards the secret Atlantean brotherhood managed all political systems with an educational mission.

Following the catastrophe in Atlantis all nations were dispersed. A part of the Atlantean brotherhood's secret knowledge survived in Egypt, in India and in Tibet. The heirs of these secret brotherhoods led mankind during the dark age... through Atlantean knowledge and through all ages.

Atlantean secret knowledge tells us the legend of mankind and those souls, who have to undergo cycles. With the fall of Atlantis a high civilization cycle had ended. All prophecies and more recent Earth changes point out that today's mankind has reached the end of the next experience cycle.

Millenniums have passed... since the high culture of Atlantis sank with a catastrophe through power abuse of some corrupt scientists. All humans of that time, who also experienced the descent into the dark age, are being reincarnated today.

For millenniums the secrets of creation were exclusively limited to an elite of secret societies. Now we have entered the so-called Last Days where these secret societies like the Freemasons and the secret political lodges lose their power."

ron color
The Beatles and the YEAR OF THE DRAGON

Notice, the dragon has the head of a lion, and the body of a serpent. VERY interesting that we are currently in the Chinese Year of the Dragon, and next year will be the Year of the Snake.

The last year of the Dragon was 2000, so that means the last year of the Snake was 2001.

According to last night's guest on the Coast program, the Draconians are the elder reptilians, who sometimes have horns and boney ridges on their heads.

Is there any correlation with this imagery, about capes and "wings"?

The guest mentioned that when a Draco folds its wings on its back, it looks like a leather cape. What about when the wings are spread?

Here's a picture of a draco I found that has ram's horns, like Paul's album "Ram".

"Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.
Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
Only through blood could they have formed being.
Only through man could they live in the world." -- Thoth

Little Lamb Dragonfly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vlH3F0NJdk

ron color
These Dracos/ Draconians are the rulers of our world. They have set up a governmental pyramid system similar to that of their own world.

There are actually 13 signs of the Zodiac, but they have hidden the 13th one because it is the sign of the Dragon, and they don't want anyone piecing together the reptilian mind-pattern. Perhaps we've not been in the Age of Pisces, as we've been told, but this has been the Age of Draco, and that's why they are ruling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CreiWlEv1l4
Excerpt:
"The Illuminati structure also creates artificial countries to further their goals. Examples of these are the United States, Switzerland, Kuwait, the Soviet Union, Panama, Israel, Italy, Yugoslavia, the United Kingdom, most of Black Africa, all of the Arab countries, and all of Central and South America. These nations were created to amass wealth for the ruling families and their supporters, to hide or keep their wealth, and to create unstable conditions necessary to start wars or increase military budgets...

The United States was established with 13 colonies, one for each of the Illuminati families. The original flag had 13 stars, and still has 13 stripes. The eagle, the symbol of the United States, holds 13 arrows in its talons. The United States is actually a corporate asset of the Virginia Company that was established in 1604 in England with direct involvement of the Rothschilds. The finances of the Rothschilds were necessary to fund the exploration and exploitation of the North American continent.

The assets of the Virginia Company, including the United States, are owned by the Holy Roman Empire via the Vatican. This occurred in 1213 when King James gave all English assets to the Reptilian Pope. Executorship remains with the British royal family, but actual ownership lies with the Roman Catholic Church.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl-SSlzOo00
The United States of America is not named after Amerigo Vespucci, as you learned in school. The Illuminati would never name a continent, actually two continents, after an Italian mapmaker. The name is actually a combination of words.

"Am" is the Hebrew word for "people"

"Ame" is also the command form of the Spanish/Latin verb "to love"

"Eri" or "ari" is a Hebrew term for "lion"

"Rica" is the feminine form of the Spanish word for "rich"

"Ka" is the ancient Egyptian word for soul, or spirit force within a body

There are two layers of meanings. The Ancient Hebrew/ Egyptian translates to say,

"the people of the lion with spirit force"

Hence, the pyramid and all-seeing eye on the one-dollar bill. The Latinized version translates to say, "love riches", in a feminized/ physical reality way. This gives an idea of what they had in mind."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wePTLWnLN0

More:
reptoids.50megs.com/catalog.html

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
ringo starr was gay too i think.

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
a gay lizard man.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
Welp. This all checks out.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
lizard people trying to make us 50% gay is the best argument against gay marriage i have heard yet

ron color

WetNightmare posted:

lizard people trying to make us 50% gay is the best argument against gay marriage i have heard yet

The Reptilian Roots of Pedophilia

This gargoyle on St. John’s cathedral in Holland would certainly suggest pedophilia has reptilian roots. Add to it the fact that this is a bastion of Catholicism, itself rife with pedophilia, and the picture starts taking shape.

The reptilian instinct is a parasitic one, and vampiric sexuality is at its core.

And where there’s sacrificial smoke, there’s usually reptilian fire rearing its scaly head.

Call them demons, djinn, archonic entities, whatever – we have an infestation and they’re now going for the jugular.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJiiiqSMv-U

Actual Logo of Catholic Church’s Archdiocesan Youth Commission:

And he supposedly got his inspiration from this lovely “stained” glass window. Nice place to send your kids.

Enter the Dragons
So if this reptilian force is working amongst humanity wouldn’t there be some further indications, especially with their issues with arrogance and hubris? Certainly they have honored themselves and their roots for all to see in some cryptic manner….

Not so cryptic after all. The City of London, financial and otherwise power base within greater London, is replete with dragons, as are the shields, emblems and coats of arms of royalty around the world. This one is in the foreground of the phallic gherkin building. Goes with the phallic tongue of the dragon...

But I thought the dragons were slain by St. George and were bad? You mean they made that up to fool us? I’m shocked. Sure looks to me like the dragons won.

Here’s some of the lovely sculptures at Hampton House, UK, including this humanoid horned reptile with the royal scepter. Just a reminder who’s in charge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKkahYPtX60

More occult references to their netherworld of interdimensional power and control, but it seems even the infamous goat has to be chained. (Not the dragon, mind you..)

As you know, these dragon-reptilian-satanic displays are all over the world. Here’s one in Slovenia.

And of course they’re in everything Chinese…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDCrFOvoPvQ

There are examples in every culture of these reptilian creatures being magnified as important in some way. When you see how specific they can get as in the case of the pedophile gargoyle, and you contra position these other telling images on display in our staged reality against the backdrop of obvious horror in the world today, things take on a different dimension in your sense of perception.

And that’s good.

They hide in plain sight, but humanity would rather not know they’ve been corrupted and subjugated by parasitic entities. Even though they are devouring their own children, executing mass ritual slaughter and have imprisoned humanity for their own energy vampirism, apparently there’s something that keeps people from snapping out of their spell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

Kayle7 posted:

a gay lizard man.

Before the Flood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhjiMCoHaA0

What Was the Serpent of Eden?
Carl Sagan cryptically titled one of his books The Dragons of Eden, but ancient Jewish legends describe the Serpent of Eden as manlike. In other words, he looked like a man and talked like a man. What does this mean?

Boulay says that “according to the Haggadah, the bodies of Adam and Eve ‘had been overlaid with a horny skin’ and moreover of Adam’s skin, it was said that ‘it was as bright as daylight and covered his body like a luminous garment. Adam thus had the outward appearance of a reptile with its scaly and shiny skin. It was for this reason that Adam and Eve did not wear nor did they need clothing for protection or comfort.

“The reptilian appearance of the Biblical gods was a well-kept secret and only occasionally is it perceptible in the Old Testament,” writes Boulay. In a radical reinterpretation of scripture, he says that in the Haggadah, the source of Jewish legend and oral tradition, “it is revealed that Adam and Eve lost their ‘lustrous and horny hide’ as a result of eating the forbidden fruit. The Gnostics, rivals to the early Christians, relate that as a result of eating the fruit, Adam and Eve achieved knowledge, part of which was to realize that their creators were beastly forms.”

Even the bizarre ritual of circumcision may have a reptilian connection. “Just as the serpent achieves long life through sacrificing and leaving off part of himself, so man may also be saved by ritually sacrificing part of himself,” continues Boulay.

“The rite of circumcision also served as a perpetual reminder to man that his true origins lay in the serpent-god creator and that he existed at the forbearance of these gods.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22f4IXMbD2g

• Locked thread