Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

good god, a chance to widen the gap in a game against noted trashmen monaco and it just didn't happen lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Homework Explainer posted:

good god, a chance to widen the gap in a game against noted trashmen monaco and it just didn't happen lol

We'll see how PSG goes against Montpoolier

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Jason Sextro posted:

We'll see how PSG goes against Montpoolier

does this mean marseille is going to draw against lille

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Badger of Basra posted:

does this mean marseille is going to draw against lille

At best, yes - you can't have too many points up on PSG later in the season apparently

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Lavezzi was a no show to PSG's training camp which started today, he is trying to force a permanent transfer out of France in the upcoming window apparently.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

trem_two posted:

Lavezzi was a no show to PSG's training camp which started today, he is trying to force a permanent transfer out of France in the upcoming window apparently.

Rumour is him and Podolski to Inter, that'll be decent for Inter I think.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

gently caress

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
psg are a joke club

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ronniegardocki posted:

psg are a joke club

I was in despair during the match yesterday, and today's has left me full of joyous laughter and glad tidings. May God bless this league.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I was in despair during the match yesterday, and today's has left me full of joyous laughter and glad tidings. May God bless this league.

It's been an amazing few weeks for haters of PSG, now St. Etienne is ahead of them too.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
lyon will probably gently caress up their chances to reach the top of the league today

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Lyon 3-0 Toulouse

Lacazette's got another brace

Tokyo Sexwale fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jan 11, 2015

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Swedish police found a live grenade at Ibrahimovic's house after he pissed off a bunch of animal rights campaigners by killing a moose while hunting

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

rip to marseille

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Forza Bastia!

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Anyone But PSG

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

Forza Bastia!

If Bastia can beat PSG I'll be Calgary's first-ever Bastia plastic

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

marseille's ligue 1 dreams appear to have died. again

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

perhaps not

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

PSG just got owned

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Method Mango posted:

PSG just got owned

Really good.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol @ PSG and also how has Paris never had a second big club. All the years I lived there I wondered this.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

julian assflange posted:

Lol @ PSG and also how has Paris never had a second big club. All the years I lived there I wondered this.

Same but also about Berlin

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

julian assflange posted:

Paris FC literally plays in a rugby ground on the outskirts of the city in an area dominated by study abroad students, so.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I can't believe that Blanc is still employed.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sandwolf posted:

Paris FC literally plays in a rugby ground on the outskirts of the city in an area dominated by study abroad students, so.

Yeah it's so weird and they are in National/CFA since forever

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

trem_two posted:

I can't believe that Blanc is still employed.

No point in sacking him at this stage of the season and at a time where Qatari/Oil Country ownership of stuff is raising a lot of eyebrows in France a French manager is probably a good thing for them

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

julian assflange posted:

And probably will be, they barely even advertise in Paris proper.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Actually now that I think of it no big city in France has two teams in the top division (or even top two divisions)

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Only Corsica has 2 cities with 2 clubs in the 3 divisions: Ajaccio with the ACA and the Gazélec both in L2, Bastia with the Sporting in L1 and the CA in the National.

Paris FC is doing good in National this year tho.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Method Mango posted:

PSG just got owned

Caen has stolen my heart on this Day of St. Valentine

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

julian assflange posted:

Red Star FC too iirc

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jason Sextro posted:

Red Star FC too iirc

Is there any relationship/affiliation with PSG and those two or do they go further down the chain for their youths?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Does Red Star counts as a Paris club just because it was founded there? It plays in Saint-Ouen. It feels more like a banlieue club to me.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kurtofan posted:

Does Red Star counts as a Paris club just because it was founded there? It plays in Saint-Ouen. It feels more like a banlieue club to me.

That's just on the other side of le perifirique so go on then. It's not like they did an MK Dons

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

every time marseille gently caress up royal the other title contenders stumble, which is both cool and the most ligue 1 thing that could possibly happen

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

one of the true joys of following ligue 1 really

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

every time marseille gently caress up royal the other title contenders stumble, which is both cool and the most ligue 1 thing that could possibly happen

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

hahahahah marseille-caen is bonkers