Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Troy Queef posted:

was just about to post this, plus it's a Lens "home" match at the Stade de France which is...not in Lens

Prolly easier to get to Stade de France than the Parc Des Princes from Paris too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

julian assflange posted:

Lol @ PSG and also how has Paris never had a second big club. All the years I lived there I wondered this.

Paris FC literally plays in a rugby ground on the outskirts of the city in an area dominated by study abroad students, so.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

julian assflange posted:

Yeah it's so weird and they are in National/CFA since forever

And probably will be, they barely even advertise in Paris proper.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mechafunkzilla posted:

lol Neymar's gonna score like 70 goals this year and no one will care

I know I don't.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

TheBigAristotle posted:

So Ligue 1 refs are giving straight reds for even getting close to their biggest assets?

https://streamable.com/q1583

That's probably a red, but he hits ball first? Do the studs up just totally trivialize that fact?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

imo I don't like reds being given for a hypothetical outcome

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

fuckin’ lol @ PSG

how long until the Qataris lose interest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Casual Encountess posted:

i date a french national how do i start caring about this lovely league?

take joy from commentators shoutin “CETTE UN FRAPPE”