Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Today's the trophée des champions, which will be played in Canada (lol) between PSG and OL. Almost exciting stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
im not gonna write a new thread so let's keep whining in this one unless someone wants to waste their time saying useless stuff in a new op about this bad league

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
gently caress this league imo

poo poo POSTER WHITE NOISE

TBP ENTERTAINMENT CREW

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/La-lettre-de-demission-de-marcelo-bielsa/580464

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
gently caress off monaco

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
lol PSG are winning 3-0 against Lyon at the end of the first half of the trophée des champions, what a poo poo garbage league ffs

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Jason Sextro posted:

No, Lille is comfortably in 2nd place this year. They are a legit team.

They were bought by a guy who wanted to buy Marseille and bring back Bielsa, but instead Marguerite Louis-Dreyfus gave one last middle finger to the Marseille fanbase by selling the team to the man forced to sell the Dodgers due to embezzlement.

i don't know what the gently caress the dodgers are and i'm not gonna wikipedia it, but marseille haven't been that bad this year, for the standards of this joke of a league ofc

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

the fan said he didn't insult neymar, and all I see here is neymar getting angry at the dude for pointing his phone at him? anyway gently caress PSG im glad they lost

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

julian assflange posted:

According to my PSG fan father in law, the man in question has multiple stadium bans for racism and somehow got into the Stade de France.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-supporter-frappe-par-neymar-psg-assure-ne-pas-l-avoir-insulte/1013529

so he just told Neymar to "learn to play football" and called Verratti a racist lmao

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
well he's Italian

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I post from the heart

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
i hope psg keep loving up in europe and become poor and poo poo again

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
PSG and Nice tied 1-1 and it's been three games in a row PSG haven't managed to win a game. It's good news I guess.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
lmao it's amazing

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

beergod posted:

https://imgur.com/a/K1ksty0

e: sorry, I can never get photos to post from the app on my phone

Bathrooms are covered in piss yes

drat nice but psg can suck my small dick

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I simply love it when PSG lose the title to a team whose best player is literally a Canadian-American valued at like 1/6th of Mbappé's market value