Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

What third rate league will Neymar go to now so he can be the star?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I hope Grenoble get back to Ligue 1 next year

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

In Ligue 1, a competition known for being very physical

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jason Sextro posted:

in more "lol PSG" news, Hatem Ben Arfa is suing them for missing out on performance bonuses when Unai Emery gave him the Ozil treatment during his time with the club.

€8m, nice

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jason Sextro posted:

Abou Diaby has officially retired. I had no idea he hadn't officially done so already, yikes.

200 club games in 14 years

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Rafa rubbishes retreat rumors

"I read the story. On March 6 I was here training, having lunch, then I left at 7pm or 8pm. The only club I am talking to about my future is Newcastle and I am waiting for an answer. When? I don't know."

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lol Sylvinho

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Post some pics of the stadium! I've never been, I'd like to see it. Also keep an eye out for Wanda Icardi.

Wasn’t there a thread about the bathrooms of stadiums? We need that back

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Urine for a treat

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

curried lamb of God posted:

the one that took me a while to get was "coup franc," it sounds like they're saying "goo-frahn" and I had no idea what it meant

also a big fan of "SACOCHE!"

They’re just expressing their love for Yoan Gouffran and hell, who can blame them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWZbbC_Ge-Q

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Where’s the clip of the guys going nuts for the Gourcuff goal, that one owns. I just love the way they say his name.

Are you confusing noted soft shite Gourcuff to the bald glory of Gouffran???

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYUf6r68CPg

gently caress neymar imo

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Alexeythegreat posted:

I've read something about Ligue 1 being in a terrible financial position because of some fuckwadery with TV rights and covid-induced management fuckups by said TV rights holders? How true is that?

Basically the company (Mediapro) that bought the domestic Ligue 1 rights came in with an offer way more than others. It was the second largest TV deal in all of Europe. They never got enough subscribers and defaulted after only 4 months.

Canal look likely to buy the rights but at a huge amount less than Mediapro said they were going to pay. If clubs bought players assuming they’d be getting the big money they may be in big trouble.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m realizing Domenech hasn’t managed at the club level since 1993. Nantes, what are you doing?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The same league that the OM reserve team plays in too

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Oh no not Guendouzi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

How is it going to kill people unless they try to do a pitch invasion