Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

I didn't see it mentioned, but as of a couple days ago Lens has officially found enough money between the couch cushions to be allowed into Ligue 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

I didn't watch this, and just like last year, whenever someone from PSG talks about the 3 trophies they won in the year, I'm going to have trouble remembering what the third one is.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

It's not looking like it will be Marseille's season.

Edit: One minute later it looks like maybe it will be Marseille's season??

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

advanced statsman posted:

Marseille will concede a lot of goals but they'll score even more. I'm hard.

And they're gonna look dope as gently caress in their sweatsuits while they're doing it.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

advanced statsman posted:

actually they are not?

There's no way to know for sure against Rennes

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

OM should be very proud that they're beating a European quality team

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Hahaha that penalty owned

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Nice looks awful.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

PSG sucks now. Congrats everyone

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

I'm glad of it.

They spent a billion euros on a defender who doesn't defend and then complained about not being able to spend more money.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Cavani almost completely missed the ball while trying to kick it and then he fell down twice

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

PSG's defense is good for at least one complete disaster each match without Thiago Silva there

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

They have a radio banter-man as their head coach.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Bumping thread to alert everyone that PSG, the worst team in the world, is losing.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

PSG, the worst team in the world, has lost.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Anyone But PSG

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

PSG just got owned

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Monaco is going to win the league

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

The fatter he gets, the easier it is for the ball to bounce off him and into the goal.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

It was fun while it lasted

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

There's only going to be 2 teams moving up and down in Ligue 1/2 starting next year. Who cares? Not me. This year the other Ajaccio team, Troyes, and Angers are moving up. They're probably all really bad.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

As of right now OM has the last CL spot (for the preliminary rounds). They have to win and Monaco has to not win.

Edit: And right after Monaco goes up. I doubt Lorient can score so hope lasted about 2 minutes.

Method Mango fucked around with this message at 20:22 on May 23, 2015

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Monaco has been owned by the refs like 5 times, so maybe something really funny will happen at the end.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

They're about to start this thing again

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Ocampos yelling at god after everything he does wrong is hilarious

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Bielsa is quitting

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

trem_two posted:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

Good for Zlatan. Should be a nice step up in competition from Ligue 1.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Reviving the thread in honor of PSG getting owned

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Ben Arfa single handedly made Nice good and destroyed PSG in consecutive seasons and should be elected president.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Monaco is easily beating Nice 3-0. That's nice because it means PSG won't get any closer to 1st, but it's also not nice because PSG will probably move into 2nd later today.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

I hope big Balo scores some goals if he's not banned right now for whatever reason.

He did it OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Big Balo has scored two big buts today