Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This movie fills a checklist of things I don't like. It's a bingo of sci-fi clichés that could have been used to make a good movie, but are not. It reminded me very much of Ghost in the Shell (not the live action, although hi again Scarlett Johansson) but without any of its charm.

I feel like this movie could have been good, but it ended up being an evolution of the same animesque action movies, and while watching it I felt like Scarlett was being typecast into the new Milla Jovovich.

2/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU