Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
Why the gently caress is MD Geist on the sakuga spreadsheet?

e: Like, that's not even a personal taste thing, it had a budget of about two paperclips and had to be completely redone (with Central Park Media's money) to even be loving watchable.

SALT CURES HAM fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Sep 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
I don't believe what I'm seeing.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

Pictured: a show noteworthy for being well-animated, apparently.

e: like, yeah, I'll grant that there's a few well-animated shots in the final battle, but those are the only good-looking bits in the entire OVA and they all occur within about a three-minute span of time. Putting it on a spreadsheet of sakuga shows because after 35 minutes of Musashi Gundoh animation there's a low-tier Obari shot and a couple other okay bits is still pretty disingenuous.

SALT CURES HAM fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Sep 12, 2014

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

You are defending MD Geist as having notably good animation.

You are defending MD Geist as having notably good animation.

You're either from Bizarro world or loving blind, there's no other explanation for this.

• Locked thread