Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Fellis posted:

Being good at composition does not mean his art is good. Saying it is perfect for this series is really weird too, like you are reaching for some way to defend it but can't.

Look it's still better than the end of Greed Island :v:

Basically I disagree when people say it's god-awful, The Worst. I mean you can see what's going on, I'd say it's mediocre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Shugojin posted:

Look it's still better than the end of Greed Island :v:

Basically I disagree when people say it's god-awful, The Worst. I mean you can see what's going on, I'd say it's mediocre.

I agree with this. It's very clear to see what's going on, especially during the action sequences. But compared to a lot of other stuff its just okay. I'd still recommend this over a lot of other series though because its story is good and the characters are interesting.

Basically Murata should drop the OPM redraw and start redrawing this

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Fellis posted:

Being good at composition does not mean his art is good. Saying it is perfect for this series is really weird too, like you are reaching for some way to defend it but can't.
Drawing super detailed anatomically correct things is something you can learn. Composing panels in a good way with a good flow to tell a story in an engaging way is something you either have an eye for or you don't.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
I read all of the chapters over the week and I love the refreshing take on shounen this has. Mob's character growth over time is also a pleasure to see. Only nitpick I have is the art which makes it hard to distinguish between the characters sometimes.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
I must be in the minority that really likes the art and think it fits the manga well then. Like I feel like the point Reigen makes, and helps Mob with is that he isn't a special person because of his powers, and the art style is totally representative of "not being special".

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

His art seems to be getting more and more intricate as this series goes on.

The Fresh Prince posted:

I must be in the minority that really likes the art and think it fits the manga well then. Like I feel like the point Reigen makes, and helps Mob with is that he isn't a special person because of his powers, and the art style is totally representative of "not being special".

Mob's crush being a regular girl with sparkles around her is perfect.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Goddang new MOB, OPM, and Murata OPM all on the same day
http://bato.to/read/_/277385/mob-psycho-100_ch69_by_nerieru-scans

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Reigens 1000% poopsocking.
That was fuggin hilarious

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
The power of online psychics is terrifying!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Thanks!

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
Where'd the in-between chapters go?

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Chapter 70

looks like the separation was good for both of them

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

Chapter 71

Hook, line, and sinker

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I hope reigen finds a way out of this.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Ouch.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Time for some knee strikes.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
The art is really funny to look at. Like the panel where the Student Council representative is all huge and covered in shadow made me lol. It wouldn't have been as funny if it was drawn well.

Person Dyslexic
Jul 23, 2007
http://bato.to/read/_/281954/mob-psycho-100_ch71.5_by_nerieru-scans

Prolly should have read the chapter before I linked it, but I was just too drat excited. It's a whole two pages long!

Person Dyslexic fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Nov 4, 2014

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

have we met that guy before? He doesn't look familiar

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Timid posted:

have we met that guy before? He doesn't look familiar

Which guy? That superhero? Many times, he's one of the supporting cast of Mob Psycho

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

Which guy? That superhero? Many times, he's one of the supporting cast of Mob Psycho

ahhh I know who it is now, the mask threw me off

that must mean it's a good costume then :v:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Fellis posted:

The art is forgiven by the incredible composition. There's a whole lot of craft on display and the simple drawings bring more attention to the composition.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Uh Oh. The news about what happened to reigen has reached Mob:
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-072-Read-Online?id=212297

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

its good to see an old friend

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roobanguy posted:

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Roobanguy posted:

:unsmith:

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

What happened I missed it

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Timid posted:

What happened I missed it

Something Awful's largest multi-forum multi-post of Goatse.

advokat
Nov 17, 2012

The Fresh Prince posted:

Uh Oh. The news about what happened to reigen has reached Mob:
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-072-Read-Online?id=212297

Poor Reigan. It looks like sockpuppetry and psychic powers are the only talents that remain beyond his grasp.

Person Dyslexic
Jul 23, 2007
New issue is up on batoto. This comic is really, really good.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Person Dyslexic posted:

That was seriously really good. I enjoy this comic very much.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
That was pretty great. :unsmith:

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde

Person Dyslexic posted:

This arc was pretty unexpected (i.e. no fights, weird ghosts, etc)...and really great to read.

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.
There's nothing like idly posting a Mob Psycho video on Facebook and then later getting messages from people saying how hooked they are on the series now :kimchi:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter - http://www.mangareader.net/mob-psycho-100/74

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
I hope Mob manages to place in the top 10, it was so nice to see everyone trying to help him out. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

Why are the kids in the bodybuilding club so great?