Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Timid posted:

Why are the kids in the bodybuilding club so great?

It makes me want to start a body improvement club and be a great bro to everyone.

E: Reigen can see Dimple? I can't remember if he could before or not.

The_Frag_Man fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Dec 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think he was able to after Mob lent him his powers.

Reigen is first able to see Dimple here.
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-049--Putting-an-End?id=185817

And then holds a conversation with Dimple the very next chapter.
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-050--No-Changes?id=185877

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
The body improvement clubs improves your physical build, as well as your character :911:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Really enjoying the reactions to Shigeo wanting to confess.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Timid posted:

Why are the kids in the bodybuilding club so great?

Because the world has already had 10,000 EVIL jock characters, leaving only the bro-est of bros for this story.

Their motto is "Getting swole, being swell" and they stick to it.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Chapter 75 - http://bato.to/read/_/290066/mob-psycho-100_ch75_by_nerieru-scans

Oh poo poo.

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

:ohdear: I don't think I am ready for the next chapter.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

All SORTS of emotions Mob hasn't felt yet :ohdear:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Oh god, this isn't going to be good. :ohdear: :suspense:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
oh gently caress...

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who is the spiky-hair guy that appears at the end? I can't recall who he is.

Sir Ilpalazzo
Sep 4, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

Who is the spiky-hair guy that appears at the end? I can't recall who he is.

It's the guy from the Scar arc. He was the kid psychic sent to evaluate the agents of the branch the main characters were fighting, and at the end he defeated the branch representative and teleported out.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Look at what I found: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/mob-psycho-100-anthology-r14050

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Those were pretty great. :unsmith:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Goddamnit why am I so invested in the physical and emotional well being of this little boy

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

Terror Sweat posted:

Goddamnit why am I so invested in the physical and emotional well being of this little boy

Because he's a well-written and sympathetic character. :shrug:

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I just finished binging this manga, and drat it's good. ONE's storytelling abilities consistently make me forget about the art quality.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

thetoughestbean posted:

I just finished binging this manga, and drat it's good. ONE's storytelling abilities consistently make me forget about the art quality.

It really is. I went from avoiding all his art because it looked bad until I heard about how good this is and now I'm cool with it after getting so into the story. So much so that the one punch man redraw doesn't even fit the story anymore to me.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
New Chapter: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-076--Fire?id=216109

In which Claw are lucky that Dimple is there with Mob

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

:stare:
Jeez.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ONE just laying on the torture

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
:stare:

drat, no time for light hearted marathons.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Yay for dimple (he was making GBS threads himself)

Sir Ilpalazzo
Sep 4, 2012
I have to say, I wonder if those really are dummies. I guess it would be too dark if they weren't, though.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Its too early for this sort of story.
If they did die it would be as part of some final arc.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Sir Ilpalazzo posted:

I have to say, I wonder if those really are dummies. I guess it would be too dark if they weren't, though.

Feels like dimple is talking poo poo to me..

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

The_Frag_Man posted:

Feels like dimple is talking poo poo to me..

Mob's brother isn't exactly a slacker in the powers department, and outside of everything being on fire, the house showed no signs that there was any sort of fight. That combined with a sudden, offscreen death for someone who so many chapters were dedicated to for character development seems like it's not Dimple just trying to calm him down. That said, that's a hell of a way to try to get the kid who's powers are fueled by emotions to explode into taking out half a city.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

pointlessone posted:

Mob's brother isn't exactly a slacker in the powers department, and outside of everything being on fire, the house showed no signs that there was any sort of fight. That combined with a sudden, offscreen death for someone who so many chapters were dedicated to for character development seems like it's not Dimple just trying to calm him down. That said, that's a hell of a way to try to get the kid who's powers are fueled by emotions to explode into taking out half a city.

Dimple says there are traces of a fight at the front door, and he also appears to be guessing that they're fake bodies because he doesn't even know if it's possible to have a power to make fake bodies (he decides that it's possible while convincing mob)

E: There's still a good chance that they're fake though, but I think dimple doesn't really know for sure

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
yeah if mob flips they're all dead anyway.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Finally caught up with this and holy cow, what a good read. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

http://bato.to/read/_/296471/mob-psycho-100_ch77_by_nerieru-scans

Things are getting intense.

And a bonus: http://bato.to/read/_/296474/mob-psycho-100-anthology_ch8_by_nerieru-scans

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
gently caress. People are gonna get messed up.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Hooo boy, dimple was definitely telling Mob that the bodies were fake to calm him down. JFC I'm scared of where this is going. :ohdear:

gently caress. :smith:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Hooo boy, dimple was definitely telling Mob that the bodies were fake to calm him down. JFC I'm scared of where this is going. :ohdear:

gently caress. :smith:

Nah, from this chapter it seems that that kid went there first to warn mob and his brother! and made the puppets and house explode to make the other agents think their job was done

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

Nah, from this chapter it seems that that kid went there first to warn mob and his brother! and made the puppets and house explode to make the other agents think their job was done

If that is true then the author changed his mind because that kid was definitely malicious two chapters ago.

Ethiser fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jan 9, 2015

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Ethiser posted:

If that is true then the author changed his mind because that kid was definitely malicious two chapters ago.

Maybe thats just the face he makes when he uses his puppet power

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Yeah, I'm not too sure why he seemed so much like he was there to rock Mob's family's poo poo, but at this point it really seems like the rest of Claw doesn't know that he did what he did...

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The Fresh Prince posted:

Yeah, I'm not too sure why he seemed so much like he was there to rock Mob's family's poo poo, but at this point it really seems like the rest of Claw doesn't know that he did what he did...

Considering he reports directly to what I assume is the leader, Or his undercover handler, he knows a lot more than what he lets on.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
This manga is great. The drawings are simple but full of character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Mob's become a lot more frightening when pissed now that he's grown a bit.