Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Alder posted:

If I were in JPN I'd like to apply to be his assistant :v:

quote:

作業場所:在宅(スカイプ必須)

looks like it'd be fine as long as you speak the language...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

lol so ONE hasn't really been improving that much, he's just gotten assistants to do it

he's actually just hoping murata will instinctually sign up.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Vire posted:

Just coming in to say this haha he didn't get better at all he just has other people draw for him now which is fine.

Looking at the draft panels, it seems he has improved, it's just, you know. Not as much as the look of the book has improved. Or even close.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He has improved. You need only really look at his One Punch Man, which has tell tale signs of actual quality rarely. It's just not as much as it was thought to be.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Well I for one am glad he can afford to have assistants. That scene where Mob peeled himself out of a boulder in this chapter was incredibly cool.

I feel like this is going to be the final arc of Mob Psycho. Claw Boss here is as final boss as the series is going to ever get, and I can't think of a better final battle gimmick than Mob's mood changing constantly while he is at 100%, giving him a suite of 100% breakdowns all in a row. Mob has grown so much as a character and this is really feeling like he's finally become who he wants to be.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

gnome7 posted:

I feel like this is going to be the final arc of Mob Psycho. Claw Boss here is as final boss as the series is going to ever get, and I can't think of a better final battle gimmick than Mob's mood changing constantly while he is at 100%, giving him a suite of 100% breakdowns all in a row. Mob has grown so much as a character and this is really feeling like he's finally become who he wants to be.

That is what it seems like, but why is he hiring assistants? New manga then? It looks like its for urasunday

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If Mob Psycho doesn't finish on chapter 100, it's a huge missed opportunity.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

If Mob Psycho doesn't finish on chapter 100, it's a huge missed opportunity.

I agree, though it may seem a little rushed to resolve everything with only 10 chapters.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

AnoHito posted:

looks like it'd be fine as long as you speak the language...

Step one is done. Finally I can be a manga-ka I always wanted to be since I was 13 or w.e.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

gnome7 posted:

Well I for one am glad he can afford to have assistants. That scene where Mob peeled himself out of a boulder in this chapter was incredibly cool.

Theres still the loose ends of the helmet cult.
And ???.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

There's also still Tsubomi to deal with.

And I suppose the telepathy club should have something resolved somehow.

Leviabeetus
Feb 14, 2010
The way I see the cult thing being wrapped up is Mob simply going before them all and telling them he can't do anything for them that they can't do for themselves. Maybe the telepathy club can be introduced to those forgettable twins. And Tsubomi, eh

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Stupid Boob posted:

The way I see the cult thing being wrapped up is Mob simply going before them all and telling them he can't do anything for them that they can't do for themselves. Maybe the telepathy club can be introduced to those forgettable twins. And Tsubomi, eh

they're all gonna be in the exercise club

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Death Bot posted:

they're all gonna be in the exercise club

This is the answer to everything.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Finally caught up.

And drat, this series caught me by surprise. Genuinely funny, and some great action, despite the wonky art. And still, the art style grows on you. I can't imagine Reigen looking different, it's perfect for that guy. Even with this style you get a perfect feel of the violent forces at work here! I love it. It looks a little confusing at times, and I'm kind of disappointed it's "just" espers most of the time without much to visually differentiate them from each other (evil spirits are great), but it's great fun. Surprisingly mature about its characters, too. That arc with the possessed girl was brutal.

Aaaaaaand, of course, there's Reigen. I really like Dimple too, but that guy simply steals every single scene he's in, and it's incredible how the story simply refuses to leave the one normal guy behind, while continually owning and humiliating the arrogant superhumans. Hypnosis Punch + Justifiable Self-Defense. Hell yeah.

I sure hope this isn't the last arc...

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Mob is a rad dude:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-090-007?id=256546

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

I absolutely would read a manga with Reigen as the main protagonist.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

JosephWongKS posted:

I absolutely would read a manga with Reigen as the main protagonist.
You're reading it.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Reigen has saved the world by saving a single child from himself. A truly efficient hero.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im going to start reading this tonight

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Thanks for sharing

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
This video is pretty good. Spoilers up to around chapter 70.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIBtLbFI4nE

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Eonwe posted:

im going to start reading this tonight

how did it go?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-090-008?id=257187

I think this chapter's omake is the best so far.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ONE's artwork keeps on improving.

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

So, we might get ??? soon / next chapter maybe?

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
I really dont want this to be the end, but its looking like it

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Nahxela posted:

You're reading it.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Shugojin posted:

Reigen has saved the world by saving a single child from himself. A truly efficient hero.

If you do it right, people wont think youve done anything at all.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

How many chapter 90's are there?

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Mraagvpeine posted:

How many chapter 90's are there?

The ninth one landed today.

Buzzsaw Roomba fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Oct 23, 2016

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh poo poo
Someones gonna get clowned.

No omake this time.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Probably already posted but oh well

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
New chapter is out.
Happy new year and join your nearest body improvement club!

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Speedpaint of Mob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAVi_qNQT4M

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

what the gently caress do we all have against linking :argh:

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.
That last panel is Jojo as gently caress :allears:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I did a rough count on how many pages "chapter 90" is right now, and it is at least 120 pages long.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Mraagvpeine posted:

I did a rough count on how many pages "chapter 90" is right now, and it is at least 120 pages long.

Well it wouldn't be easy to end on chapter 100 otherwise :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Mraagvpeine posted:

A normal length for Murata. :v: