Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

Cyclops actually has two eyes.

Shugojin posted:

Good omakes as usual.

"You go outside."
"Okay."

So understated, but I keep giggling whenever I think of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

CrashScreen posted:

Am I the only one finding the chapter a little bit sad, too?

Oh, definitely. The whole chapter is super melancholy. The emotional whiplash helps make that final page so incredibly funny.

ONE is very good.

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I don't understand the flak YouTube superstar Pewdiepie gets when he is clearly a forward thinking and well-natured individual

Yeah, Dimple's great.

...wait what?

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

chiasaur11 posted:

Of course.

Of course the one actual telepath was the one to quit the telepathy club.

He probably only joined hoping to meet other telepaths. When he found out if was a goof-off club, he was probably really disappointed and quit.

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

Mordaedil posted:

Gosh, it's almost like you don't get why Reigen is popular and are lashing out because you really hate liars or con artists.

Mulva has no less than 5 posts on Facebook complaining about fake friends.