Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Mob psycho is better than one punch man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It also handles typical shonen fighting in an adult manner

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Mob has better bros, so it is better

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

JetpackHowwy posted:

How regularly does this manga update? I just caught up and I am on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next.

Also, What happened to the curse that was placed on Reigen? Has that been forgotten about, or has it yet come into to play?

3 times a month.
Dimple probably ate it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

His art seems to be getting more and more intricate as this series goes on.

The Fresh Prince posted:

I must be in the minority that really likes the art and think it fits the manga well then. Like I feel like the point Reigen makes, and helps Mob with is that he isn't a special person because of his powers, and the art style is totally representative of "not being special".

Mob's crush being a regular girl with sparkles around her is perfect.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Goddang new MOB, OPM, and Murata OPM all on the same day
http://bato.to/read/_/277385/mob-psycho-100_ch69_by_nerieru-scans

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Timid posted:

have we met that guy before? He doesn't look familiar

Which guy? That superhero? Many times, he's one of the supporting cast of Mob Psycho

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Goddamnit why am I so invested in the physical and emotional well being of this little boy

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ONE just laying on the torture

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Hooo boy, dimple was definitely telling Mob that the bodies were fake to calm him down. JFC I'm scared of where this is going. :ohdear:

gently caress. :smith:

Nah, from this chapter it seems that that kid went there first to warn mob and his brother! and made the puppets and house explode to make the other agents think their job was done

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Ethiser posted:

If that is true then the author changed his mind because that kid was definitely malicious two chapters ago.

Maybe thats just the face he makes when he uses his puppet power

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

So what, is Mob just searching for his parents in ghost mode or something?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

That one dream page tells us more about he bad guy then the rest of th chapter

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

http://bato.to/read/_/341342/mob-psycho-100_ch88.3_by_nerieru-scans

Mobs the best

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Stupid Boob posted:

I want to say that that it's kind of weekly in that it will have a release one a week for three weeks and then have one week off.

This is the answer but it also depends on how busy ONE is with other stuff

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lol so ONE hasn't really been improving that much, he's just gotten assistants to do it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

gnome7 posted:

I feel like this is going to be the final arc of Mob Psycho. Claw Boss here is as final boss as the series is going to ever get, and I can't think of a better final battle gimmick than Mob's mood changing constantly while he is at 100%, giving him a suite of 100% breakdowns all in a row. Mob has grown so much as a character and this is really feeling like he's finally become who he wants to be.

That is what it seems like, but why is he hiring assistants? New manga then? It looks like its for urasunday

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Torquemadras posted:

Whelp, my prediction of what the "explosion" turns out to be was absolutely wrong

Instead, we got something much better.

All is right in the world. :toot:

ONE does this with every cliff hanger

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

could it be the evil spirit guy?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

100% sadness is episode 4 or 5 right? Can't really remember what was between Dimple and Teru

looks like episode 5

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Averting my eyes and just gonna post some few MB100 reactions. I'll read from the start after catching up.
I kinda had thoughts of it being the case but- wait, hold up, this isn't the reporter girl. Okay so new character, Emi, now dating. Powerful new status quo.
oh :smith:
Oh! :unsmith:
The mystery of the laptop has been solved.
You think Reigen can't get any better and then he helps a dogger. What a hero.
Did not expect the skeleton dude in the all-girls school to happen here.
This stuff with Mob wondering why espers and spirits are treated differently looks like it might go on a dark direction...
gently caress that was strong.
This stuff with the possessed girl is super good. Also the body improvement club owns.
HALF A loving YEAR??
Mob is the best. Reigen is also the best. Everyone is the best, this is the best.
The power to let people live. So good. 100% what? what? what?? ...or not? or oh snap a hundred percent courage, nice
cool-shonen-protagonist-with-pupils-Shigeo is not what i ever expected but i love it
god i'm so not ready to catch up and have to wonder what ???% is knowing there won't be an answer. While binging I can still hope that it'll get revealed as i read...
Reigen is the best, helmet cult is interesting.
Body Improvement Club :3:

Oh Reigen, you hosed up you precious boy. :ohdear:
gently caress yeah, ghosts in an MMO
Oh Reigen :ohdear:
Oh Reigen :ohdear:
Reigen's birthday :ohdear:
Oh Reigen's tv debut :ohdear:
oh gently caress beethoven :ohdear:
2ch is a spiral you can't recover from :ohdear:
:(

oh. this is where the origin came from. i love you, reigen.
THE TRUE IDENTITY :cry:
Ok this marathon stuff is exactly what i needed after that Reigen Arc :3:
This is nice :)
gently caress

lmao its cool how i know exactly where you are

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Terper posted:

I mostly liked it because of poor Mob actually

Whole lotta sickos getting enjoyment from a little boy being tortured itt

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

that things not mob, its someone else.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Good chap, is it younger brother's turn to shine now?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

The broccoli final shot is gonna be dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

They ain't dating, reigens just giving the guy structure and guidance