Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leviabeetus
Feb 14, 2010

Alder posted:

Isn't it monthly like other mangas? Also, glad that there's a separate thread for this series because it's great.

I want to say that that it's kind of weekly in that it will have a release one a week for three weeks and then have one week off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviabeetus
Feb 14, 2010
The way I see the cult thing being wrapped up is Mob simply going before them all and telling them he can't do anything for them that they can't do for themselves. Maybe the telepathy club can be introduced to those forgettable twins. And Tsubomi, eh

Leviabeetus
Feb 14, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

Here's my Mob100 reaction after reading the manga instead of sleeping last night:

When's the next chapter?

New chapters generally come out on Fridays, three times a month. I don't think we got one last Friday so we should be set for three in a row before the next break.