Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

come on. It isnt lovely.
Its perfect for the series.

Also ONE is actually really good since he has a mastery of good composition. All Murata had to do was pretty much add detail and better drawing to Onepunchman. Its almost a Frame for Frame trace.

Being good at composition does not mean his art is good. Saying it is perfect for this series is really weird too, like you are reaching for some way to defend it but can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Shugojin posted:

Look it's still better than the end of Greed Island :v:

Basically I disagree when people say it's god-awful, The Worst. I mean you can see what's going on, I'd say it's mediocre.

I agree with this. It's very clear to see what's going on, especially during the action sequences. But compared to a lot of other stuff its just okay. I'd still recommend this over a lot of other series though because its story is good and the characters are interesting.

Basically Murata should drop the OPM redraw and start redrawing this

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

God-drat, imagine an anime shorts series of ONE omakes.

Lead Animator: ONE

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I hope chapter 98 goes all the way up to 98.99 before we get ch 99

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Fuckin perfect

Josuke Higashikata posted:

An ending where everyone has a defined outcome wouldn't really have worked, imo. We don't really need to learn if Mob became a police officer, eventually did marry Tsubomi and had a kid with her something in that vein.

It's a solid "this is where the story ends but life's going to carry on for these characters" thing. That's the best sort of outcome for this manga.

My only real grievance with the ending is that there's not enough Reigen, which is only selfishness really because his part in the ending works, I'm just of the opinion that even if you have maximum possible amounts of Reigen, that's not enough Reigen.

This exactly. Mob worked through his poo poo and now has a good life full of friends and family to support him

Maybe just one more chunni psychic getting clowned on by Reigen tho. Just one more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Can’t wait for Reigen to clown on chunni psychics, and get a weird following of actually powerful people in a reverse-Saitama story