Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Rodyle posted:

I just feel like that arc coming down to mob actually having the big dbz fight that he doesn't have in the 7th division arc really knocks the proper claw arc down a few notches for me

it's still got plenty of moments though, like Bodily Improved Dimple

It has Justifiable Self Defence Rush though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Dimple that is super rude. Please apologise.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The power of friendship is good and powerful and Mob is an extremely good friend so it is extremely powerful when he utilises it.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I want Mob to go 100% FRIENDSHIP for Dimple.

Mob is always at 100% friendship.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Dimple is extremely cool.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

mabels big day posted:

I can't believe this series is actually ending.

I'm glad the final arc will be Tome finding aliens.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

chiasaur11 posted:

Lord Boros will finally find the perfect opponent he was searching for.

Reigen.

Boros is dead.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mob noooo. :ohdear:

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mob may be fine, but the flowers are ruined!

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Oh thank god the flowers are ok.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mr. Unlucky posted:

so is the only subversive thing that he doesnt get the girl because thats totally expected at this point and just lame

what is this final boss fight poo poo? for a series that went on about not being special and all that for so long it's been pretty typical anime poo poo the whole way through anyway

Mob Psycho hasn't really been super subversive or anything, it's generally been pretty sincere about being a shonen story of a boy with psychic powers growing up. The "not being special" thing is still a part of the manga because it doesn't mean that Mob doesn't use his powers or get in fights or whatever, it's that Mob's a cool person not because he's got awesome psychic powers and strength but because he's a kind empathetic kid who's still trying to grow. He helped Teru not through being a better psychic than him but by being a good person and example to him without even meaning it. He saved the world from claw with empathy. The fight against Toichiro ended with 100% kindness after all. And now all those acts are being revisited as those characters show up to try and save Mob.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I got swerved by the numbers. One got me good.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Tsubomi's pretty tough.

Also, Reigen's the best.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

How dare you ???%. Don't talk about Reigen that way!!!!

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

That image is bad because it calls Mob Psycho's art style ugly. Also a bunch of other things but that's the one that really stands out to me.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

This manga was amazing and so was that ending.

What a perfect and good comic. ONE is one of the best there is.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'm hyped for the Tome manga.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The Tome manga has 2 chapters out I’m pretty sure.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

When is One going to get around to changing the manga's name to Tome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Can't believe Reigen is using child labour smh.

E: Employing even younger people than usual!