Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
that chapter had all i ever wanted between muscle bro leader doing his thing then mob finally waking up (its been a drat while)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
another loving splendid chapter ONE reminds me again why i like this manga more than OPM

it was nice seeing the psychic training group get stronger and whats going on with mobs brother whos name i forgot

drjuggalo fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Jun 12, 2015

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
what a loving amazing chapter i ALMOST wish ONE just focued on this for a while cause dear lord is it getting good

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
im def buying this entire manga when its finished because it literally cannot disappoint me

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
whatever happened to that super strong evil esper that got caught by that capture esper and then was let go? i think he'll be the end game boss cause i just dont see the manga ending quite yet