Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Timid posted:

Why are the kids in the bodybuilding club so great?

It makes me want to start a body improvement club and be a great bro to everyone.

E: Reigen can see Dimple? I can't remember if he could before or not.

The_Frag_Man fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Dec 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Yay for dimple (he was making GBS threads himself)

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Sir Ilpalazzo posted:

I have to say, I wonder if those really are dummies. I guess it would be too dark if they weren't, though.

Feels like dimple is talking poo poo to me..

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

pointlessone posted:

Mob's brother isn't exactly a slacker in the powers department, and outside of everything being on fire, the house showed no signs that there was any sort of fight. That combined with a sudden, offscreen death for someone who so many chapters were dedicated to for character development seems like it's not Dimple just trying to calm him down. That said, that's a hell of a way to try to get the kid who's powers are fueled by emotions to explode into taking out half a city.

Dimple says there are traces of a fight at the front door, and he also appears to be guessing that they're fake bodies because he doesn't even know if it's possible to have a power to make fake bodies (he decides that it's possible while convincing mob)

E: There's still a good chance that they're fake though, but I think dimple doesn't really know for sure

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

The kid who lost his hair is a bad-rear end. That was a fun battle. I also like that mob is flying off with the car.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

That was hellishly satisfying.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Chapter 80 is out: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-080--Inner-Conflict?id=221463

I really like that the character designs, especially the faces are really distinct and different in this manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

New chapter: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-082-Read-Online?id=223132