Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Unreadable on iOS. Will not stop redirecting to a store page. It should totally be possible to disable those redirects at the OS level because they are the worst. The. Worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

ZiegeDame posted:

Christ almighty don't go posting pages from the chapter without spoiler tags without even providing a loving link.

I have been known to piss and moan about spoilers sometimes on these forums and even I don't really see the big deal.

Thanks for posting the link though :).

Good chapter. I think this was the best way for this fight to go.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Man Dimple doesn't get Mob at all.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Sorry.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
100% != ???%

Dimple was the introduction to the former, Teruki the latter. Dimple was "exercised" before Mob went to ???%, and I don't think Mob has done it since, so whether Dimple is aware of it or not depends on information I don't think we have.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I'm really enjoying this slow burn of Mob getting closer to and closer to 100%. This story more or less started with Mob's encounter with Dimple. Looking forward to seeing how this resolves.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Burst out laughing when I saw those eyes. Gold.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I read the whole thing half-thinking it was a fakeout because that felt so fast and cliche'd it could've been a gag.

I mean, we are all just waiting for Reigen, but I still think it was good.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I don't think anyone can claim ownership of the idea of intentionally taking hits when you can absorb power...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Well, he does still have One Punch Man.