Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Spanish Manlove posted:

Hey retard, Don't sign your posts and also gently caress off back to YouTube. Don't send an admin a 20,000 word PM about this

Lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

zen death robot posted:

He sent a pm about a 6 hour probation? Really?

I got one too.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I think RichardGamingo is kind of epic but I had no hoot in hell about what he was talking about in that post.

The Epic Mentally Ill LPer

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Anyways I'm installing this game.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Add wormskull and I'll get on maybe sometime I don't know, haven't been too motivated to play it lately since it's fairly dead in USA.

All the servers I saw were in German, which is fail. I'll add you, my account name is zoqfot. Cheers.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Oh if your not in the USA this will be a painful world of poo poo.

I'm in East Coast USA.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Bloodmobile posted:

free players get a tiny selection of maps that rotate monthly that usually has 1 ok map per game mode and the rest are total garbage. you can play these poo poo maps as much as you want

That sucks lol.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The last time I played Quake 3 was when I was 10 and had no internet.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Being a true gamer is a frigid hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008