Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

Cenodoxus posted:

Please tell me it was a WebEx/LiveMeeting and you got the little speaker icon next to your name. :v:

I've found that if you're quiet or quick enough, it won't register. If it still displayed your name, well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone have a link to the IT salary guide?

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

Not the one I was thinking of at first, but that works. I think there was a Modus one out as well

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
I got a random recruiter email for a security position that seems interesting to pull me from my current job. I'm happy enough where I am to stay if it doesn't turn out to be a good move so I'm fine with moving on if there's some catch, but since this is my first time communicating with a recruiter, what should I look out for? All I know at the moment is that it's a 6 month w2 contract to hire.

Drunk Badger fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Nov 11, 2015