Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
I also hate when people don't answer the question you asked, but if you're talking about a half gig partition, I would strongly advise against getting rid of that. Which you can do by creating a recovery disk, which will then remove that partition. But don't do it.

If it's something more, if there's some kind of orphaned, many GB partition which you can't manage through Disk Management, I'd think diskpart would be able to handle it. Start with list disk, select disk #, list partition, and delete from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Sickening doesn't know why they left the company, so piling on that reason doesn't help anything.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Hi there, I'm a high level executive at a large company. Did someone say flexible hours? Zounds! That means I can schedule meetings at all hours. Exemplary! If I'm working, you're working (and my idea of working is a conference call where I ask you "where are we at on this" every 10 minutes).

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
I'd say walk but, walk once this is all over. That's loving ridiculous.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
In an economy where everyone is working from home, I'd hope we could learn the lesson that where you live shouldn't matter.