Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

If the Dark Enlightenment proves anything it's that some people weren't bullied enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Jack Gladney posted:

Republican jocks have been keeping us safe all this time, it turns out.

You're welcome. :patriot:

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Silver2195 posted:

Jim by a landslide. Dude is pretty much always angrily declaring the exact opposite of reality.

He works for :foxnews:?

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

But didn't we already do both of those by electing Reagan?

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Lightanchor posted:

Iron Pill is hilarious and very good.

http://imgur.com/a/ZDPWi

What the gently caress am I reading? :psyduck:

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

The continued endurance of the Objectivist / Less Wrong / Dark Enlightenment types just proves that not enough people have played Bioshock.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Crowsbeak posted:

Alot of them show sympathies for it. Albeit I think its much more about the idea of ubermechen lording over their "betters". All the ubermechen being white strong nerds. Note most are subscribers to ancaps like HHH and Rothbard so its probably mixed with liking open racists. Also there social Darwinism really tends to not mesh well with Catholicism. (Yes I am aware that some of them subscribe to Sedevacantist ideology)

I never even knew Sedevacantism was a thing. I'm getting a vibe like they are the Sovereign Citizens of the catholic church?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Real women crave misogyny because they have a biological need to be conquered and subjugated and it's the only way they can truly be happy and agghhrrklfjcbnwupidsjflj :barf:

Welcome to Gor :whip: