Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Y-Hat posted:

Justine Tunney.

Her slapfight with gbs was amazing. Does anyone have a link so I can relive her declaring herself Queen poo poo of Google. Also her supervisor told her to knock off the bullshit and her Twitter went private.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

ChipNDip posted:

All this talk about Aurini, and no one posted his masterpiece? For shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJSGc2ylZe4

"I'm against censorship. The exchange of ideas must be free! Either it's all okay to say or none of it's okay!"

*disables Youtube comments*

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Song For The Deaf posted:

That opening disclaimer is hilarious. "I need to work on the audio." No, you loving dolt, it sounds like you're interviewing from a shotgun mic mounted on the camera. No matter what you do, it's always going to sound echo-y. You hosed up. Maybe go back and re-shoot with a boom or some lavs. God knows you have plenty of Patreon money.

All while railing on game journalists for not knowing what they're doing. Also lol at "Are you left, right or Libertarian?"

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
It's a free ride when you've already paid.(because you're not a leftist parasite)

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
So forget the thing about Moldbug and other DE types not being quick enough for the political conversations they think they've mastered. Let's say tomorrow his society comes to pass. Tomorrow we're all in the New United States of Libertopia and it's Strong Rule the Weak. What stops Ronda Rousey or a husky 10th grader from stuffing the entire "movement" in a locker for fun?

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
I'm pretty sure you have to murder a couple thousand Muslims to be considered "Dark Buddhism"

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Jack Gladney posted:

Do any of these people end up killing themselves? They don't seem to have much in life to keep them going. For as much as "the friendzone" likely features into their worldview, I bet they don't have many friends either.

Like, can you imagine being 25 and white with some kind of middle-class job and being furious about loving curbside recycling? What do you have to live for at that point?

It's one of the things that makes them more insufferable than actual fascists. The Italian Futurists would be close cousins to neoreaction. But at least the Futurists walked their talk and all got killed doing manly poo poo in WWI.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
I, the Rationalist Superman, am above such petty, object level concerns...

... An aging dick joke forum is making laughs at me?! THE INTERNET WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS CENSORSHIP!!!

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
When I searched for "Insults for a self-hating gay man" all I got was that video where Joe Rogan calls Milo an idiot for claiming that Christian morality was objectively the best while being a promiscuous sodomite.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

pookel posted:

This is true, but then, how many of them are really allistic vs. "quirky person with autistic family members who isn't quiiiiite diagnosable"? I mean, there's only one autism diagnosis in my family, but there's a buttload of "quirky" people.

This happened in my family too. One of my nieces got diagnosed as a toddler and suddenly everyone in the family is noticing who uses a lot of hand motions/avoids eye contact/whatever.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
It's always the funniest thing when these guys enter debates with social scientists. At some point you'd think a bunch of rationalists would realize that they're the equivalent of Young Earth Creationists.

"Your journals and colleges are incorrect because of my feelings."

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
I imagine it's the same as Justine Tunney and Moldbug looking down their noses at people because your average steel worker cant tell you what a fork bomb is.

I got broken out of it when my forester uncles asked me to break down the processes of putting together an environmental impact report when I got a little :techno: at Christmas dinner.

Razorwired has a new favorite as of 08:08 on Jun 30, 2016

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Sax Solo posted:

They get so close to understanding how patriarchy uses/harms/pwns/cvcks men too. They get thiis close to feminism and social justice, but the pull of bigotry or whatever is too strong and they spiral away into weird orbits instead.

Well yeah. Accepting that the patriarchy and similar structures actually hurt men that don't conform to rigid and outdated roles would mean:

Admitting that you're not an ultra-Alpha He-Man

Realizing that although your lot sucks women and minorities got a worse deal.

Coming to terms with the fact that your historical analysis was fatally flawed.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
So when are Milo fans going to protest in DC?

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

divabot posted:

Milo Yiannopoulous' charity for white kids may have been yet another right-wing affinity fraud.

Here's hoping a bunch of pasty nerds show up to his fraud hearing like that one sovereign citizen guy.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
BLM also has the problem that white people have a tendency to subject any statement to reductio ad absurdum. Like when they said Alton Sterling deserved due process and the rights extended to all Americans. I heard people seriously twisting that into "BLM supports rapists."

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
The funny thing about redpilling is that the Matrix is loaded with metaphors for queer identities and for the last few years they've been the Wachowski Sisters.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

ate all the Oreos posted:

Also I don't remember anyone in this thread ever even hinting or joking about doxing rev, did that actually happen?

It's a Twitter dork that cares about our dying forum crackin wise on him. He don't exactly live in reality.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

A White Guy posted:

Not to burst your bubble, but there is such a thing as rocket insurance . Though, in true insurance tradition, they may get away with not paying for that rocket launch because it wasn't actually in flight when in it blew up :v:.

Techbros vs. Claims Adjusters is a war that we can all enjoy.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
So is the alt right free breakfast program just Soylent in a Dickensian workhouse? Or do they think to be the Black Panthers you just need scary dudes with guns and berets?

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Tbf "Gay white dudes are lovely human beings" has been a thing since at least Stonewall and the formation of Pride.

Gay conservatives are why the big gay rights issue was same sex marriage and not queer homeless youth or transwomen being press ganged into sex work.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

MizPiz posted:

Legit question, is there a a way to ironically bash a fash?

By saying bash the fash.

The antifa are the only people that have outnumbered Neo Nazis in a melee and lost.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

MizPiz posted:

Actual serious question, do you have a link?

Sure thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

cash crab posted:

This is my favourite thing anyone has ever posted. Also, sidenote: this conversation was very illuminating because I had a woman email me the other day asking if any of our food was halal (yes) and responded that she would not be dining with us for that reason, and I was very confused.

My buddy was working at a Panera. When this dude said he liked their bread she suggested a Jewish bakery for some decent bagels. He then went on some weird rant about how he made his diet as unkosher as possible to piss off the Jews.

People have weird goddamn feelings about bread.

Razorwired has a new favorite as of 22:37 on Dec 11, 2016

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

danger-carpet posted:

TL;DR: Shut up liberals

Lol misinterpreting the Second Law of Thermodynamics because sociology is hard. These guys are just Southern Christians at this point.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
So this happened at Milo's event tonight.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Yeah, the only crime stat I know that bucks the intraracial violence thing is 80% of Native American rape survivors were attacked by a white male.

But you won't see Rev tweeting that poo poo.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

Dr Celia Green, Real Academic.

Is this on the same page as her statement of "A university should tenure track me and rent me a hotel suite because I'm such a smart person."?

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Is it just me or is this mostly poo poo you'd be expected to lick in your first year or two of undergrad?

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Haha he's exactly that guy 20 years ago that was stocking up on Beanie Babies. Except he's bought 500 copies of the tie dye bear you can get in any Safeway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Honestly the funniest thing is that he thinks rollies are cooler than weed.

It's legal here so weed isn't particularly edgy or cool. But I think the only people getting street cred off of ryo tobacco are literal grandpas. Anyone else is just the equivalent of a goon in jorts smoking a pipe.