Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I still can't get over that video of Aurini where he's ranting about Anita Sarkeesian, and he has a glass of scotch in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

The video is somewhere close to ten minutes long. In this video, he takes a single kiddie puff of the cigarette and doesn't touch the Scotch at all. He spends more time in that video lighting cigarettes than smoking them, because they keep going out or burning down. It's like he's seen that these are "manly" things on Mad Men but he doesn't actually like them.

Also with that moustache he looks like John Waters' evil twin.

Who is Justine Tunney? Never heard of her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Swan Oat posted:

Is race realism racist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaxQXVHMp0

This guy gesticulates for almost two minutes before taking a drag off his cigarette and did not have a single sip of whatever he was drinking for the for 4 or 5 minutes that I watched before clicking x. Really good, insightful poo poo. I am glad he is using his intellectual powers to collaborate with Justine Tunney.
God bless Aurini. Every video I see of him is just more and more ridiculous. It's like he's trying to go through a whole set of Captain Planet villains before the year is out. That poor whiskey though.

Davis Aurini posted:

Incidentally, I bought the fancy cigarette case because of the gross pictures they just introduced to our cigarette packs. It has an embossed motorcycle on the cover.
Oh my god he's adorable.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I went and listened to him saying the word 'gayness' like five times. It's so beautiful. He really savours the 'ayness'. Kinda draaaaaaags it out, almost lovingly, and certainly not intentionally. g ...

anus.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Nazism is big in all kinds of weird places.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I like how Sargon of Akkad has made himself basically un-googlable. He stole the name of a man so much better than him, that he will always be a tiny speck in his shadow. At least "Davis Aurini" is distinctive.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Yeah let's not. I wasn't advocating that.

I just think it's funny that the dude invokes somebody it's almost impossible to live up to. It's like that guy in every single creative writing class who is poo poo but won't stop quoting and referencing TS Eliot. He doesn't realise that it doesn't elevate him to the level of the dude, it just makes him look worse in comparison.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
There's a wonderful FPlus episode about a specific forum of those guys. It's one of their best.

COCKRUB WARRIORS RULE.

SurreptitiousMuffin has a new favorite as of 13:25 on Dec 9, 2014

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I hate it how they late words we're all familiar with, give them totally different definitions, then just run with it and assume you understand. What the hell is the difference between a 'leftist' and a 'liberal'? Apparently leftists are awesome and you should totally aspire to be one, but liberals are terrible shitheads you should hate. Aren't they synonyms?

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Monocled Falcon posted:

Lifestyle BDSM people are weird, sure, but I don't know if it's fair to lump people into CDD with redpillwomen. I mean, there's is a modest community of people that practice a secular form of it.
Um, dude, that's not BDSM. It's not a kayfabe kink thing. It's a group of men who believe they need to spank/beat their wives to bring them together as a family. They're very adamant about the fact that it is :siren: NOT SEXUAL :siren:. Whether or not you believe them, they are very serious about it.

TinTower posted:

I think this is Dark Enlightenment stuff? I have no loving idea.

It's a joke from /pol/. Like all things 4Chan, it started out taking the piss and ended up attracting a bunch of people who take it way too seriously. Pretty sure they've started chucking the terminology around on Stormfront now.

SurreptitiousMuffin has a new favorite as of 06:11 on Dec 23, 2014

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Monocled Falcon posted:

Perhaps he's mistakenly talking about the quiverfull movement?
Nope. You'd be amazed at the weird and lovely things people can think about themselves. A lot of these women talk about how they were born with SINFUL URGES and how they need the STRONG MORAL GUIDANCE of a man. There's one testimonial of a woman who has to spank herself while her husband is away on business.

Seriously just go listen to the FPlus episode. It's educational, to say the least.

Why does this thread keep going into FPlus subjects. What does the FPlus keep going into this thread's subjects. It's weird when the internet streams cross.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
:goonsay: I think you'll find it's "waifu".

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Isn't the Hestia Society that weird women-only school that trains them to be perfect Victorian housewives and also to hate minorities and degenerates?

There was an A/T Thread by a former member at some point. If it's not the same, the name is very similar.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
There was a great ad for housemates wanted in the San-Fran area. It was this community house with shared food etc, but had requirements like "must have no tattoos, have never done drugs, be able to run a 3 minute mile, believe that Ayn Rand is the greatest visionary of our time".

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

quote:

We subsequently heard from several former residents of the Startup Castle, who described it as “a quasi-military situation” run by a former Chippendales dancer turned reality TV pirate, and compared it to “living in the Hotel California, except we can’t even drink wine here.”
The more I read, the funnier it becomes.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I see you've discovered John C. Wright

http://www.scifiwright.com/2013/11/saving-science-fiction-from-strong-female-characters-part-1/

quote:

I have an impulse to be kind to children with big eyes, which I think I should indulge, and I have an impulse to stab my rivals through eye and into the brain pan with my sword cane, which is an impulse I think I should suppress, not the least because my blade is dull and I am past the age when one can face the gallows with dignity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Wait, NAMBLA is real? I honestly thought South Park made it up. It seemed like some ridiculous parody of a real organisation.

That's uh ... that's sure something.