Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Michael J Fox with an abacus would run better than windows 95

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Because they've convinced themselves that they're the greatest minds this world has ever seen, and fully believe they can convince everyone else.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I thought they hated cathedrals?

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I like that people think we're always up to something when in reality for the last few years we've just been blindly devouring each other and occasionally playing online games

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone reading this thread probably thinks we're just covering our asses

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

I've gotta say, running the "Change Skeleton Warrior/skeleton to Skeleton Warrior/Skeleton" and "Change Treating people with respect to Treating People With Respect" extensions in Chrome make this thread even more of a delight.

This post is a trip when you're already running both

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Heresiarch posted:

Afghanistan and the Congo were never modern states, though. For a collapsed United States, I'm imagining something that more resembles parts of the Balkans during the early 90's, which features both local warlords and ethnic conflict.

I'll give you the Congo but Afghanistan in the 70's was a pretty nice place to be until we started loving around.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
That's actually the first real Manifest Destiny argument I've ever seen come out of a persons mouth.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
It's no wonder he's up his own rear end considering how far back you need to bend to make that thought experiment work.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
e: double post

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Bonus points for unflinchingly painting Jews as greedy, Romani as the embodiment of superstition and The Gays as lustful and thinking that not killing them makes it alright.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
That guy seems pretty angry that someone is loving his wife.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Apparently ol' Roosh is up to something

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
We're all going to poo poo ourselves when we die and there's nothing we can do about it

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"We must protect The Gays, they will never breed and are thus far more enlightened than we are"

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
an encouraging alternative: the complete annihilation of the human race

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
normally posters are notable in this thread for making us angry, Count Chocula just kills everyones mood

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
To them, the only way cultures communicate is conquest

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not sure they really distinguish between the two.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, gently caress the dude posting quotes from the Dark Enlightenment in the Post Your Favourite Dark Enlightenment Quote thread

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not too fond of Zizek either but good lord above I cannot wait to watch him publicly swirly Peterson

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Soylent was named in reference to a dystopia that they desperately want

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

somebody has a fear of kermitment

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Rationalists steadily come to some of same conclusions as the rest of the world, only without any emotional backing and massive blind spots when interpreting them. It's going to be a charnel house when they stumble on "The world is better off without rationalism"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
White people are naturally smarter. For example, we start research firms to tell us that white people are naturally smarter. Who else does that?