Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Jack Gladney posted:

Does this one count?

Does he not want to light that cigar for health reasons, or is he afraid of burning his whole allowance from mom in one go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Darth Walrus posted:

This, of course, brings up the other fundamental problem with the name - why the hell would white-supremacists call themselves the Dark Enlightenment?

Why the hell would one of them be so crippingly retarded as to refer to himself as "Mencius Moldbug"?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

chitoryu12 posted:

I love the part where he asks why NORAD didn't identify the threat, as if they would suddenly realize that the commercial traffic looked kinda unusual that day and instantly scramble fighters loaded with missiles and cannon shells within a few minutes.

Yeah, I love the idea that NORAD somehow has the flight plan for every single plane taking off and landing in the US. And that a plane being in the general area of at least three major airports is super unusual.

When I lived in the city I used to sit on the patio at a bar and watch 747's come in low over brooklyn, it happens all the time every single day.