Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Do these dork enlightenment types even make magic cards out of each other anymore? I miss that the most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

mysterious frankie posted:

I wonder how much dorky poo poo like this was lost when they burned the library of alexandria?

I wonder that also. Given such historical findings like Pompeii wall writings, it seems dorks and goons have been around as long as humans have.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
So how many of these simulation fans are self-proclaimed atheists because lol.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

ate all the Oreos posted:

Google translate spat out "epidemic" when I plugged that in and I'm not sure if you're making an abstract joke or it's just slang :ohdear:

While machine translation is dodgy at the best of times, Finnish is completely incompatible with it.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Passing $5000 has lead to a bunch of news stories about it.

Pumping 5000 gallons of farts into a balloon without it bursting is newsworthy, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Checks out.