Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
IQ is your real life Int stat line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
This is such a trap for teenagers. I thought being a libertarian was embarrassing, could you imagine looking back at your teenage years when you believed in "the dark enlightenment?"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

That's twice in this thread now that something incredibly stupid has been linked and the page hosting it thinks it's cool and good. The repository of insane Dave Sim quotes is on a page that thinks they're awesome too.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Annointed posted:

So, I'd like to keep talking about the issue of YouTube Atheists siding with literal terrorists and neonazis. Like how ironic it is, or any possible predictions if this is going to culminate into them being the Glenn Becks of this generation?

Is there an article cause I don't wanna watch a yourtube vid

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
what loving parenthesis thing

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Cool

Also that image where someone says [Current Year] isn't someone complaining, it's someone ironically complaining

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Christ where did you find this

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Lady Naga posted:

What Warhammer videogame wasn't self-serious garbage?

The fantasy games that have came out recently are P good on tone. The Vermintide characters all make some jokes and I had a grudge for 2 gold in Total War.

Although I've always thought Fantasy was the better product. It was able to be positive in a way that 40k never could. Of course, GW destroyed it.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
No, GamerGate will never go away cause everyone wants to keep fighting over it. Neither side wants to give up, they've both found an enemy they can hate forever. It'll go on for eternity, the annoying parts of the internet just slinging it at each other past the time words have meaning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

quote:

A million derisive comments

I feel I should defend myself. I'm in the Dark Enlightenment thread, I know the origins of gamergate and how goddamn stupid it is. The goddamn name of the thing refers to a piece by (noted crazyperson though)Leigh Alexander talking about how gaming has succeeded so much as a medium that developers no longer need to only target people thought of as 'gamers,' and that they can make things that look risky and still come out on top because of it. The weird people who made gamergate happen took this as an insult. Somehow.

But guys, it's been years. This should be over. It's been loving stupid since the goddamn beginning, but it got turned into a culture war thing. Stuff doesn't end when people still want to fight over it, and boy howdy do people still want to fight over it.