Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Ah, justine Tunney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
These people seem very easy to scam. Like you could make thousands and thousands of dollars scamming these people

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Here have a dark enlightenment blog. Jims Blog.

blog.jim.com

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Silver2195 posted:

Jim really is the worst. He's not even interesting to dissect, because there's really nothing there beyond stating the exact opposite of conventional wisdom without any supporting evidence at all and RARRGH I HATE WOMEN AND NON-WHITES.

I'm not entirely convinced that Jim isn't a very good Markov type bot. Jimbot.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I don't understand why we're talking about ironic racism, because the racism of the people this thread is about is neither ironic, nor pretending to be.

I was wondering this too

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

neonnoodle posted:

My theory is that steampunk finally metastasized into full-time Victorian LARPing.

bring back polio

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Ronwayne posted:

Crossovers with the anti-vaxx movement?

Convince them vaccines are a feminist obama plot to emasculate them and lower their testosterone levels

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

The Vosgian Beast posted:

He should bunk with his mountain climbing buddy, Davis Aurini.

Oof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Cingulate posted:

Okay, but why do you want an inane explanation regarding inborn sex/gender roles?

What I have noticed, is that these people can speak very authoritatively and sound like they really know what they are talking about, ie that they are experts, at least when they are talking about something that you don't know as much about in the first place. However, when they start to talk about something that you yourself are versed in, it becomes painfully obvious that they have no idea what they are talking about. I actually kind of admire this skill because as long as you are talking to generally uninformed people you come off as an expert. I think it's known as "being full of poo poo"